Swamp Rat and SYKCO Chat

If you want to pass some of that beer along to Ty and Max, just send it to the shop marked "Attn. Jerry" on the label and I'll make sure that they get every bottle!!!:cool:

Might not be anything in those bottles, but they'll get every bottle nonetheless!!!:eek::eek::eek::D

Let's drink!:cool:

Jerry:eek:

Hey Boss Man!
This thread evolved over time. When I started it I think it was called something like, The Perfect Swamp Rat Knife!
Then I proceeded to say an InfiWeiler would be the perfect knife...LO AND BEHOLD I GOT ONE! WHOEVER SAID DREAMS CAN'T COME TRUE IS FULL OF STROHS!
I LOVE her for chopping but not when she raids the fridge for my beer! Did you teach her bad habits?

Hey Boss Man!
This thread evolved over time. When I started it I think it was called something like, The Perfect Swamp Rat Knife!
Then I proceeded to say an InfiWeiler would be the perfect knife...LO AND BEHOLD I GOT ONE! WHOEVER SAID DREAMS CAN'T COME TRUE IS FULL OF STROHS!
I LOVE her for chopping but not when she raids the fridge for my beer! Did you teach her bad habits?

You've lived with her long enough to know that she's the one who taught me!!!!:D:D:D

Let's drink!:cool:

Jerry:D

The drizzling rain that we are having can feel free to stop at anytime.

If you're gonna rain, RAIN! Get it over with. Preferably between midnight and 4 am.

We had a few downpours yesterday and now we're dealing with flooding. Glad I mowed last Wed because the backyard is like a sponge that couldn't hold one more drop.
I think I might have to build a raft with my INFIWeiler. :)

I have the same problem my back yard will have almost standing water in it. It is like walking on a sponge and every footstep leaves a puddle.

Well, I finished my mowing, other than what was around the pools of water in my yard. They moved the rain back until tomorrow evening, so hopefully the ground will continue to dry out a little.

I rolled my yard Thursday... Of course I turned the blades on and I'm glad I did... The grass was higher them I thought and it's rained ever since

I mowed last Friday and then the weekend was spent trimming bushes and pulling vines and weed-trees out of existing ornamental bushes. If you have ever crawled around in a flowering quince, you'll appreciate how bloody I was when I was done with that one!

best

mqqn

Back