Swamp Rat Is Proud To Introduce The GSP! . . . Coming Wednesday, November 8, 2023 At 9:00 PM Eastern!!!

As I said before what little I've used this GSP, it's just been a joy in doing so.
I cut up quite a bit of cardboard after Christmas- it held its edge very well... & just a few strokes on the SharpMaker has her sharp as ever .... cleaned up very nicely too, prior to touching her back up on the SharpMaker
20231227_232439.jpg20231227_233335.jpg20231227_233352.jpg

That’s a nice looking knife. Glad I jumped on this one. I had been trying to stay lean because I was afraid I was going to be paying even bigger bills for Gabriel, but I couldn’t pass this one up. Got dinged… no shipping yet, though.

That’s a nice looking knife. Glad I jumped on this one. I had been trying to stay lean because I was afraid I was going to be paying even bigger bills for Gabriel, but I couldn’t pass this one up. Got dinged… no shipping yet, though.
Your gonna love it man....wicked damn sharp and the ergos are so, so nice! Super fast in hand

Also what’s in the ww wax? How is it better than Coconut oil?
I'm guessing it's Beeswax & Mineral oil melted together...I made some for wood cutting boards, definitely food safe. The give away is the Bee on the product label. The concoction is marketed under other labels for cutting boards.

Back