Swamp Rat Is Proud To Introduce The GSP! . . . Coming Wednesday, November 8, 2023 At 9:00 PM Eastern!!!

So, HIGHLY impressed with this knife. SRKW/Busse knocked this one out of the park, IMO. This is about the best da** small blade I could even conceive, let alone buy. The ONLY small blade that I could even conceive of being close to this would be a
Warden variant with this thin a blade. I mean, I’ve already used this thing to touch up my beard!! Dry! I’m impressed. And for the “pictures” crowd… see above. Mine is the same as elof_alv elof_alv ‘s.

Swamp Rat is proud to introduce the "Gaza Strip Poker" (GSP). Coming This Wednesday, November 8, 2023 At 9:00 PM Eastern!!! .

This knife, in a drop-point configuration, has been produced for a number of years by Swamp Rat, exclusively for specialized military units. Never before offered to the public, this run will feature an Urgent Fury style blade with a long, straight spine that has been heavily de-horned for strength and ease of penetration. It is designed specifically for self-defense applications and up-close, hand-to-hand combat. Mil units that specialize in urban warfare will soon be on the ground with these blades in hand.

Luckily, these blades were heat-treated prior to the demise of SR-101 and this offer gives you another chance to score this great steel with our amazing heat-treat protocol.

Spec
s:
OAL: Approx. 8.75"
Blade Length: Approx. 4"
Thickness: Approx. .115"
Steel: SR-101
Bevel: Flat Saber
Hardness: 58-60 Rc

Pricing:
Coated Base Price: $158.95
Stone Washed Base Price: $178.95 (
This finish may have some light machining marks visible)
Machine Satin: $198.95 (This finish may have some light machining marks visible)

Handle Options:
Black Canvas
Tan Canvas
Green Canvas
Black G-10 + $30.00
Tan and Black G-10 + $40.00
Green and Black G-10 + $40.00
Red and Black G-10 + $40.00
Blue and Black G-10 + $40.00
Orange and Black G-10 + $40.00

Blade Coating Options:
Black