Sydney Knife Show - Spectacular Knives from 'ɹǝpu∩ uʍoᗡ'

Thanks a lot Coop, I'm jealous, knives, Australia and work.

What genious to have you as a judge. You are fair, have good taste, and have seen more knives than just about anyone. Congratulations! Hope you get to do more.

You scored on this trip!!! One thing that I have noticed lately is that there appear to be a fair number of folks in Oz making very nice custom kitchen knives.

^^^ Thank you ALL!

I spent more time showing vacation photos and more in my sticky 'Gallery' post above. In case you didn't see that, you will enjoy a spirited interview Toby Murrill took of me at the show.

I describe much of the whats and hows of how I do my work.

Thumbnail photo: Keith Fludder! :)

Last edited:
Great pictures! I love Oz land!

Speaking of Austraian knife makers, what ever happened to Jason Cutter, Oz knife maker from several years back that just seemed to disappear. He used to be active on BF but went comms silent in 2006.

Last edited:
Yes, Jason 'Cutter' Kwong was a spitfire. So much energy at the time. But....

He went out too hard, and it took a toll on his family. Thanks for the insight, Peter.

Sounds like you had a Wonderful trip......Fantastic photography of Beautiful pieces....And Great interview video. Thank you for taking the time !!!!

So much talent displayed. In the beautiful photos, and in all the knives. Thanks for bringing us along, Coop!

Back