T.M. Hunt "Blade or Bust" 2013 thread.

Good luck, Team Hunt!

-Daizee

Good luck gentlemen. You too Murph.

Got set up. Really to much to take it right now. Seeing people I've seen for years in my knife magazines. Too busy to stop and talk. Stood in the registration line with Ed Fowler. Wow. Been wanting to meet him my whole life. Definately feel like a little worm on a big hook.
2013-05-31093056_zps07b7125a.jpg
2013-05-31105121_zpsccab8b3b.jpg

Good luck Todd, I hope you sell em all! Looking forward to meeting you tomorrow

I'm just going to sit here, eat pizza, drink beer, and be jealous.

on the plus side, it was a really good pizza and the beer is pretty tolerable as well.

I formed a human road block and got Zac Brown to inspect an M-18. He asked what one cost and even said, "it smells like a knife should." Take that for what it's worth.

I bought a Yuma for a fellow in Newfoundland. The Hunt international reach is spreading.

The ENTIRE. T.M. Hunt crew is in the infamous pit. Can you feel the excitement?

Today was a big improvement over yesterday as far as sales and meeting some cool people. Got to meet some more people from the forums. Doc Trinidad showed up today, what a treat it was to meet him. He gave us some great cigars. I regret I didn't have more time to talk with him, hope to see him again tommarrow. Tankerwolf and his family was also great to see. His young son Xander sure was a treat aswell. Usually kids are intimidated by my size, but he actually wanted to hang out with me. Even got a hug from him. Mistwalker and his wife are fun people but I already knew that. Silverthorn stopped by a few times. It was nice to meet his wife, father and daughter.decent sales today, were in the green anyway! ;)

Last edited:
Back