T.M.Hunt knife pics. free for all to post there pics.

Well there's a blast from the past. Still looks good from here Murph, but bring her by next time you stop in and I'll clean her up for ya!

Blast from the past, huh? You know I have older ones than that ...

Ah another M-18 pic!

2012-10-02_14-06-10_430.jpg

These two followed me home from the Beckerhead Gathering.

P1050423.jpg

Damn Mist. Out of all the Yuma's I had last weekend that was my least favorite visually. I gotta say though. Your photoghraphy makes her look pretty damn sexy! As always. Great photos!

Damn Mist. Out of all the Yuma's I had last weekend that was my least favorite visually. I gotta say though. Your photoghraphy makes her look pretty damn sexy! As always. Great photos!

Thanks man. Yeah, Biscuit's is more in line with what I would usually want...but this odd color is growing on me. I've never seen a handle this color before. Hopefully the sun will come out in a day or two and I can make it pop.

Yeah, I got the chance to check that one out too. Sweet design! Getting a blue one later for the missus.

DSC_4512.jpg

@ Derek and Misti.

GREAT pics. Man those images truly highlight the beauty of Todd's work.

Thanks Gus. No snow here just yet...but I do have my fingers crossed for this winter...but from the swamps of southern Florida to the temperate forests of the Tennessee hills I find Todd's knives to right at home in the woods and he does make some beautiful knives.

Thanks Gus. No snow here just yet...but I do have my fingers crossed for this winter...but from the swamps of southern Florida to the temperate forests of the Tennessee hills I find Todd's knives to right at home in the woods and he does make some beautiful knives.

Agreed Misty. Great work for sure. Already getting snow up here north of the city, Winter is here.

the collection.jpg
Hey..what's the point of having 'em if you don't show 'em off once in awhile?
If you've paid any attention to my previous rants, you know my very 1st custom blade was the M18. Here's all 4 T.M. Hunt's I've collected since. (What's it been Todd, 8 months?) Anyway, there's an M-9 nearing completion with my name on it and if you guys would quit buying all his hornets, I'd get ahold of one of them too! This Yuma's really growing on me though, it just fits my hand so well. Murph and I may have frequent access to the shop, but that doesn't mean we aren't fans as well..ya know? And in case you didn't know, the cord wrapped is a Magua and that's the very 1st Mohawk tomahawk/hatchet thingy that ever existed.
CLICK ON THE PIC TO ENLARGE

I don't presently own any of your knives Todd, but that may change here soon as I am really liking looks of the Yuma. Say Mistwalkers thread and immediatley came over here to hopefully see more. I was not disappointed. There is a real beauty in the clean design. Hope I can get things sorted out and have one of these for my own.

I don't presently own any of your knives Todd, but that may change here soon as I am really liking looks of the Yuma. Say Mistwalkers thread and immediatley came over here to hopefully see more. I was not disappointed. There is a real beauty in the clean design. Hope I can get things sorted out and have one of these for my own.

As do I my friend, feel free to P.M. me and I can send you my #. No pressure to buy, its just that I would love to answer any questions you have or just talk knives with like minded people. Hope to hear from you soon.

Back