T-Shirts! I've got 'em! Sale! (older design, random sizes left)

Daniel Fairly Knives

Full Time Knifemaker
Edit - Sale! Check page two of this thread for details in bold.

The T-Shirts are in and they look great! I have tons left to sell in S-4XL and they are $18 each, that price includes the shipping. They are 100% cotton Hanes Beefy-T tagless T-Shirts. Contact me at danielfairlyknives @ gmail.com (no spaces) to buy one or mention it here and I'll contact you.

I'm very happy with the quality, the printing came out nicely and they are very high quality. Photos soon... I'll be shipping them out early this week!

Last edited:
Sweet. Feel free to hold mine to use as padding for some other items you will be sending... :D

If I get mine in time, I'm wearing it to the NY Custom Knife Show on the 18th.

Thanks guys! Gooeytek that is really great to hear! It should be there by then for sure, it will be going out tomorrow!

We have them all packed up and ready to go but my wife decided to go tomorrow, it was snowing like crazy again. Photos soon, I swear!

Here is the mock up from the place I got them. They look a lot like that but more stealth...
back.jpg
tshirt.png

Last edited:
Cant wait to get mine! Thanks for turning me on to Customink Daniel. They are great to work with.

Got mine today! Outstanding quality that should last a long time. I hope mine turn out as good. Thanks Daniel, your patch is in the mail.

Got mine today! Outstanding quality that should last a long time. I hope mine turn out as good. Thanks Daniel, your patch is in the mail.

I bet they turn out great and am excited to rock my new KFU patch when it is in!

I am very happy with the quality of the shirts and the printing, I bet yours turn out great!

Got mine also. :thumbup: :D

Excellent! Thanks!

I'm jealous as mine hasn't arrived yet but will wear it with pride once received.

Daniel, got "our" shirt yesterday. Really a good quality cotton, & it actually is sized the same as the tag says. By chance, do you have one more ??? Seems mine, uh, now "ours" is now designated as a "night shirt" . . . . at least I got to hold it up by the shoulders and get a look before it was ripped out of my hands and carried down the hall to parts unknown . . . .
Thanks again, "and Sally T. says thank you for the new night shirt" . . . . :D
Be safe.

Back