T-Shirts! I've got 'em! Sale! (older design, random sizes left)

Daniel, got "our" shirt yesterday. Really a good quality cotton, & it actually is sized the same as the tag says. By chance, do you have one more ??? Seems mine, uh, now "ours" is now designated as a "night shirt" . . . . at least I got to hold it up by the shoulders and get a look before it was ripped out of my hands and carried down the hall to parts unknown . . . .
Thanks again, "and Sally T. says thank you for the new night shirt" . . . . :D
Be safe.

I have plenty more and will pm you shortly!

They are comfortable and well sized in my opinion. I noticed they run longer than most shirts and fit really well, I'm glad I went with the best shirts. :D

Daniel!! Your T-shirt is being shipped today! Thanks for the trade!

Bump to the top!

I have a few of these left... how about $12 shipped! That is less than cost but I want to move these out... I forgot I had them!

Here's what I have left
1 small
4 medium
3 3XL

Just let me know here if you want one and send $12 paypal to danielfairlyknives at gmail dot com Thanks!

I got excited when I saw this, then I saw the date and that you ran out of my size.... If you make anymore, I would love it in a large.

^ I agree! Time for a second run... I just saw the box in the shop and know I won't be wearing the small or mediums, lol. :D

I want a T-shirt press as I have a vinyl cutter. Sole authorship DFK shirts? :D

I haven't been able to find my DFK shirt for months!

Back