• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Tactical Paperweights!!

Beautiful work JD! Thanks again!

7a49ab9b45dd7aaeaa6be03c5133a5d0.jpg

Looks great!!! Thanks for posting the picture!!

I picked mine up from the PO today, they're fantastic!

My wife wants to know if you can do smaller sizes.

Smaller finger holes are no problem! Or do you mean size overall?
Thanks!!

Overall. She's very tiny.

Let me see if I can size it down, maybe do it about 3/4 of the size, finger holes could be around 7/8"

It might take a bit, maybe a week or two, it takes a bit to redo the CAD, CAM and setup.

You should make some in G-10, then you could sell them to Canada as well. :)
Metal knuckles/paperweights are the no-no here, but G-10 is fine.

You should make some in G-10, then you could sell them to Canada as well. :)
Metal knuckles/paperweights are the no-no here, but G-10 is fine.

That seems a little weird!! Same style but different material is ok?!?! Not sure I would want to be hit with either though!!!!

There might be a few in composite materials down the line, but I would need a air filtration system first before I do those.

That seems a little weird!! Same style but different material is ok?!?! Not sure I would want to be hit with either though!!!!

There might be a few in composite materials down the line, but I would need a air filtration system first before I do those.

Former Prohibited Weapons Order, No. 8

15. The device known as “Brass Knuckles” and any similar device consisting of a band of metal with one or more finger holes designed to fit over the fingers of the hand.

Yep, it's ones made of metal that are an issue.
But plastic/composites are okay (at least to own...carrying is another story). :)

Much like how switchblades are illegal, but assisted openers are okay to carry around town.

Laws are weird! :D

When I work with G-10, I make sure to wear a N100 filter with the respirator.

I received by Brass Ghost today and the craftsmanship is superb.

Back