• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Tactical Paperweights!!

New version of the Ghost, a tad narrower, but a little taller. Finger holes are 7/8" instead of 1", for people with smaller hands!! These are $35, all inclusive.

Space Ship sold, still have a few available!!

I picked up my smaller-sized Ghost (do we have an official name for them yet?) from the PO this morning. Originally purchased for my wife, they're still way too big for her but fit me perfectly! I took a couple of pictures to try and illustrate the difference, I hope you can make it out.

Here's the original, you can see my fingers splayed out, not very comfortable:
Photo%20on%202015-03-17%20at%2018.23_zpszj2lyxan.jpg

These are the new, smaller size. Fingers much closer together, gripping them is very comfortable and impact does not hurt the outer fingers like the larger set:
Photo%20on%202015-03-17%20at%2018.24_zpsx4runba6.jpg

So, for those of you who have slightly smaller hands, the small size might work better for you. I wear a size Large in tactical, frisk, or mechanic's glove, if that helps any.

Awesome, I appreciate the pics!!! Great comparison pic!

And for those with MONSTER hands, I am doing a 1 1/8" hole version!!!

I picked up my smaller-sized Ghost (do we have an official name for them yet?) from the PO this morning. Originally purchased for my wife, they're still way too big for her but fit me perfectly! I took a couple of pictures to try and illustrate the difference, I hope you can make it out.

Here's the original, you can see my fingers splayed out, not very comfortable:
Photo%20on%202015-03-17%20at%2018.23_zpszj2lyxan.jpg

These are the new, smaller size. Fingers much closer together, gripping them is very comfortable and impact does not hurt the outer fingers like the larger set:
Photo%20on%202015-03-17%20at%2018.24_zpsx4runba6.jpg

So, for those of you who have slightly smaller hands, the small size might work better for you. I wear a size Large in tactical, frisk, or mechanic's glove, if that helps any.

Great pic!! Thanks for posting!!!

Glad you enjoy it, I appreciate the second purchase!!

The bronze with that rough finish are my favorite!!! Enjoy and thanks again!!

Got my mini in bronze today. Fantastic work as always JD! I'll post two pics because both sides are uniquely different:

34a1acf9f7df5135c7c9defb945c7180.jpg

34394aa21c0d9f8848c72ebcf0943a9b.jpg

Some new versions, Baby Ghosts, in 1/2" thick copper, 15/16" finger hole, $45 each

7A8D9BED-3A42-4568-ABB4-DEF86AB7740E.jpg

Titanium MiniGhost's, 1/2" thick Ti, in either a rough orange peel finish or a light polish. These are $110 each

DC696DEB-F89A-41B0-BAC9-F32532359CEB.jpg

Those Ti Minis are sweet! I'm flat broke for a while but keep up the good work!

All the Baby ghost are sold, but will have more very soon in copper, brass and aluminum!!

A list of what is available,
7 Titanium singles
3 Brass doubles
5 Aluminum regular finish
2 Aluminum stonewash
1 copper double
2 Bronze single
2 copper single

Made up some Baby Ghost's!!!
I have
8 in aluminum, $25 each
5 in Brass, $35 each