Team Gemini Ultra Light Brigade!!!. . . . Coming Wednesday 9-25-2019!!!!. . . . 9:00 PM Eastern!!!

Jerry Busse

YOWZA!!! . . . What Happened Here??? :eek: :eek: o_O :confused:

We black bagged and locked up a Team Gemini for years in order to starve it half to death!!! :eek::eek::eek: . . .This made it lean, mean, and hungry for abuse!!! :thumbsup::cool: . . . We then gave it our Nuclear Meltdown treatment by tossing it into our Bourbon and Tequila powered nuclear reactor and letting it sit there for months!!!

What did we get??? . . . .

Busse Combat is proud to introduce:

Team Gemini Ultra Light Brigade!!!

Coming Wednesday September 25, 2019 at 9:00 PM Eastern on the Busse Combat Website!!

The TGULB is the final evolution of the Team Gemini Light Brigade concept!!!! :thumbsup::cool:

It will be offered in three killer cool finishes, including: Competition Finish, BIG DC, and Coated!!!:cool:

Same Overall Specs as the original Light Brigade model but with a blade thickness of only .200". It features a massive tapered fuller that adds rigidity and reduces weight while allowing the INFI blade alone to come in at approx. 20% lighter than our previous Light Brigade Model!!!:eek::eek::eek::eek:

Without handles, the TGULB comes in at a mere 11.8 ounces!!!. . .:eek::eek::eek::cool::thumbsup:

Pics shown are of the prototype with slightly rougher machining than the upcoming production run TGULB!!!:cool::thumbsup::cool:!

The Nuclear Meltdown treatment rounds all exterior corners of the blade, handle, and pommel, for a massive reduction in any possible stress risers and potential "Hot Spots" under heavy use!!! :thumbsup: :cool: :thumbsup: :cool:

The super deep dish hollow ground bevel allows for superior chopping and slicing power in an ultra light weight platform!!!

TGULB Specs:
Overall Length: Approx. = 13.25"
Blade Length: 7 3/4"
Thickness: Approx. = .200"
Bevel: Hollow
Steel: INFI
Hardness: 58 - 60 RC
Blade Finish: Coated, BIG DC, and Competition. (Some light machining marks may be visible on both the BIG DC and Competition Finishes)

Blade Coating Options:
Black
Muddy Brown
Hammered Silver
Sage
Forest Green
Midnight Blue
Desert Bronze

Handle Options:
Black Canvas (Included)
Tan Canvas (Included)
Green Canvas (Included)
Maroon Canvas (Included)
Black G-10 +$55.00
Tan/Black G-10 +$80.00
Red/Black G-10 +$80.00
Blue/Black G-10 +$80.00
Green/Black G-10 +$80.00
Orange/Black G-10 +$80.00

TGULB Special Offer Pricing:
Coated: Reg price = $427.00 . . . Special Offer: $397.00
BIG DC: Reg Price = $457.00 . . . Special Offer: $427.00
Competition: Reg Price = $497.00 . . . Special Offer: $467.00

Let's Drink!!!:cool:

Jerry:D

TGULB With All Three Blade Finishes.
TGULB%20All%20Three%20Finishes-X2.jpg

TGULB With Competition Finish
TGULB%20Competition-X2.jpg

TGULB With Coated Finish
TGULB%20Coated-X2.jpg

TGULB With BIG DC Finish
TGULB%20BIG%20DC-X2.jpg

Vibration Killing Light Brigade Treatment with ALL exterior corners rounded!!!
TGULB-X2.jpg

TGULB%20Handle-X2.jpg

Classic Busse Combat I-Beam Construction!!!
TGULB%20I%20BEAM-X3.jpg

Awesome!

Perfect timing too. I like to watch old favorites while working leather so I can focus on work and just look at TV occasionally, and just started season one of The Walking Dead, had to rewind when Darrel was opening a walker to see if he had eaten Sophia and told Rick his knife wasn't as sharp. Out comes Team Gemini :)

I'm in when they go live but until then my Alpha Regulator will be here tomorrow to hold me over :thumbsup:

What are we looking at in the 3rd picture called I beam construction? Is that a chunk of raw infi that they machine? This might be
the one TG to rule them all.

What are we looking at in the 3rd picture called I beam construction? Is that a chunk of raw infi that they machine? This might be
the one TG to rule them all.

That's a cross section cutaway through one of the scale tube holes, looks like probably the middle one. So yes, they start with a bar of infi and mill away as much as they can to reduce the weight. Strong and light :cool:

Awesome!

Perfect timing too. I like to watch old favorites while working leather so I can focus on work and just look at TV occasionally, and just started season one of The Walking Dead, had to rewind when Darrel was opening a walker to see if he had eaten Sophia and told Rick his knife wasn't as sharp. Out comes Team Gemini :)

I'm in when they go live but until then my Alpha Regulator will be here tomorrow to hold me over :thumbsup:
Chad, if ya want something neat to watch while tooling~ I got hooked into this series on YT about a guy restoring an old wooden boat. He's been doing it for 2 years now dropping a couple 20m vids a month, he's up to 55 of them. It's quite interesting and I find it inspiring! I've actually picked up the pace in my shop a bit over the last couple weeks because this guy is a working machine! and the things he does with so little is utterly amazing. So check out Leo on YT rebuilding "Tally Ho" - under Sampson Boat Co.
Yes, this TG is going to be epic! I am so down for 1 it's not even a question. Might be the last one for me for a while, got some new horizons on the way so gotta batten down the hatches and man the sails! Yea, still waiting on a couple other orders too and the Regulator will certainly be a comforting companion to make do with while passing the time :D

Back