Textured RF2 in the Works!

How is the action and lockup compared to others? Is it sharp? :D

Action? it just stays mostly open but don't worry, it won't cut you when it does accidentally close! :p :D ;)

Nice and smooth action, very strong lockup and strong lockbar tension with a pretty smooth release. It's freaking sharp! :eek: Cuts phone book paper with ease...

Next page.... This one is two tone blue with bronze/copper ano highlights on the wear areas! Post apocalyptic style... :D Light stonewash... it's my favorite RF2 yet and the texture feels nice!

[/QUOTE]

That IS a pretty cool effect!
Thanks!

SICKNESS!!! :thumbup:

Question,.. so was that table blue or you did the background just for the knife?!!:D
lol it's just a scrap I use for knife pics! It changes color from time to time.

I do some rare spray paint art stuff for fun, that reminds me...

All of the above.
Voodoo Blue. GREAT name, Kevin.
WTG, Mr. Fairly!!
You will now be known as, Mr.Bluebear.
Hi Gurls. :D

Very nice stratification texture/voodoo blue handles! Great work, was there suppose to be something on the blue wood?! :D

Thanks guys!

Rusky - I found that wood scrap underneath a shed and used it as a drilling backer until I realized it would be better for a photo background... it had some cool weathered paint on it but eventually got painted white then blue. I'm going to paint it again and leave it out in the sun for effect. ...seems silly bu sometimes i is tough finding a decent background! :D

This one is about to be up for grabs! www.fairlyknives.com

Back