Thank you all GAW

Weird, I only saw them in packs of one.;)
They're actually solitary animals and their range is a few acres. At least the Cayman ones but I would have though with development that they all got squished into smaller areas!

I'm a newbie around here, but I have my name on the order list so I guess I'm in! Traditional would be my choice.

I'm a newbie around here, but I have my name on the order list so I guess I'm in! Traditional would be my choice.
Welcome jb, thanks for entering and for ordering your first custom from John.

The Mud Turtle is a good start for the addiction.;)

It's a shame John doesn't give the first one free like the dealers in the hood do.:D

Welcome jb, thanks for entering and for ordering your first custom from John.

The Mud Turtle is a good start for the addiction.;)

It's a shame John doesn't give the first one free like the dealers in the hood do.:D

Ha! I think we need to kick that back to John as a potential new marketing tool - you may be on to something!

Do I have to enter 3 times or is it automatic? I'm not sure but if I do please count this for entry number 2 for the mili!!

I'm in, as I'm on the "Knives on Order" list.
Thanks for the chance! I'd opt for the Sppyderco if I were to win...

I'm in for the Harness Jack! Very generous and fun offer...thanks! I've currently got #9, #10 and #11 on order!

Hosted on Fotki

And just for cute... My big buddy just got a little sister. He's got a very strong prey instinct and it took me about 4 hrs to convince him she wasn't another field rat. By the end of the day, they were best of friends... inseparable.

Hosted on Fotki
Hosted on Fotki

I think I'm # 114 on the Proud Supporters list.
Greetings from The new Murder Capitol of the World!
As long as I don't have to pay their insanely high prices, I would like the GEC.

I'm in for the Harness Jack! Very generous and fun offer...thanks! I've currently got #9, #10 and #11 on order!

Hosted on Fotki

And just for cute... My big buddy just got a little sister. He's got a very strong prey instinct and it took me about 4 hrs to convince him she wasn't another field rat. By the end of the day, they were best of friends... inseparable.

Hosted on Fotki
Hosted on Fotki
Ok, twenty extra chances for you because of the cuteness factor.
Just kidding, but I am jealous.
I want a kitten, but my Chloe wouldn't stand another cat in the apartment, let alone a rambunctious kitten.

Nice collection of JKs also, and all in Osage.:cool:(jealous again :rolleyes:)

I think I'm # 114 on the Proud Supporters list.
Greetings from The new Murder Capitol of the World!
As long as I don't have to pay their insanely high prices, I would like the GEC.
The GEC is free if you win, but you'll need to pay the shipping cost to the Murder Capital of the World! :eek: , which because of the danger involved would be...hmm lets see, 5.56x45 smakeroos.;)

Back