tHANK YOU FOR THE SMOKE, MY FRIENDS.

Prayers out for a quick recovery Danny... but seems like you had a lot in your corner going into this. Me thinks He was watching over you already :)

More healing smoke and prayer incoming.
Take it slow and easy Danny.
We are thinking of you:)

Mark and Ladies

I don't always post in the smoke threads, but I do read them. Danny, I hope you continue to heal quickly. As for any lingering effects, adapt and overcome! The human body, especially the brain, is just amazing. Please keep us updated when you can. If anyone asks about that scar, just say "ya know, a khuk in each hand sounds like a good idea in theory, but in practice..." God bless and take care amigo.

...If anyone asks about that scar, just say "ya know, a khuk in each hand sounds like a good idea in theory...
"...but then a big ol' fly started buzzing around my head..."

Just kidding.
While you recuperate we'll be cheering your progress from the sidelines, Danny.

"...but then a big ol' fly started buzzing around my head..."

... Being a peaceful man, I didn't want to hurt it. So with a spinning leap to the rear, and a khukuri in each hand, I deftly took a small slice off of each wing as he flew by. He continued flying onward, but the buzzing was much reduced. Little did I know ...

They tell me the steroids make me cranky - steroids that keep my brain from swelling. Hopefully they'll take me off those this week.
It aint close to finished yet for me, but I like guns and knives too much to just lay down for this crap. I got plans!

Battered by chemicals, parts chopped out. An interesting opportunity to train, to try to keep equillibrium. It can't be easy.

Best wishes for you, Danny.

They tell me the steroids make me cranky - steroids that keep my brain from swelling. Hopefully they'll take me off those this week.
It aint close to finished yet for me, but I like guns and knives too much to just lay down for this crap. I got plans!

Steroids are a blessing and a curse, but nothing seems to take down swelling like they do. Take care amigo.

I am afraid I must ask for more smoke, if that's ok. The first round of treatment does not seem to have been 100% effective. I have to admit I am scared now.

Keep your eyes on the prize friend - that sportin' stuff ain't gonna do itself. You aren't alone.

Burning Sage and sending positive vibes and good thoughts your way Danny

Peace and health to you

Eric

No time to be scared. Keep smiling, go with the program, confidence keeps your strength up.

What Esav said. Draw strength from your friends. You have many here:) Smoke and prayers going up.

....and the THIRD coast!

I wish that this were a less familiar tale, but damn near everyone in my family has had something operated on.... including me. Smoke up.

Back