Thank You!

camping is not allowed outside of camping place...and on camping place carying a knife is not allowed... Firearms... my god... as member of shooting club, after 2 years you can apply for a permit to owne a gun... You're allowed to 1 gun in 9mm, 1 revolver in 357 mag and 2 pistols in caliber 22. Guns must be with a total lengh of over 21 centimeter so no compact autos... caliber bigers than 0.357" are not allowed... their last invention to piss hunters off was to prohibate LEAD in shotshells!!!! so now it's STEEL only in shotshells...:barf:

WTF WTF WTF

I am really pissed. Those parliament bastids are *******s. Can we dig up some statistics to show them how banning knives isnt the answer???

That's an OUTRAGE!!

I'm really sorry Oli.

You can move in with me for only 2 Swamprats a month. :p

Nic! DEAL! just remember I have 3 kids and a wife!:D F-22, you're right, it could be great that all of you who have been writing to the parlement write again telling how "sneaky" it is to come back again with this law!

I missed the first round, can you tell us where to direct our letters?

Salut Olivier! same player shoot again? is the danish government trying a second pass on the knife restriction laws?

Salut Xavier!

yes sir! after a kind of "scream campaign" they charge back saying the evil knife is the primary cause of criminality...for the government, by prohibate carry of all sharp object (including a SAK) will down the criminality... :barf:

Hey guys!
Yeah, here we go again! Our politicians have gone insane - even in spite of well respected people who happen to know what they are talking about advicing against passing this insane law.

Basically if this law is passed, it will be legal to carry your housekeys and a flashlight - maybe!:mad:

Maybe we should ask those people in charge at the danish government if they cook with round plastic kitchen knife :rolleyes: , at least if they don't feel deadly and dangerous, walking the streets with a nail file in their pocket :D

Sadly, I guess you will need to post again the address of the danish department of justice and the prime minister... :(

good idea! hahahahah but I made my mind, this country is an "autorized" dictatoral regime, I'm about to move back in France! :D

Back