Thanks for the hospitality folks

Status
Not open for further replies.
You may do as you wish, but you must do it in the correct forum.
So if you want to talk about such things, it won't be in the Traditional Forum.
In the Traditional Forum, we talk about knives.
Yeah yeah whatever fuckwit.

You need to log out and grow up! I come to this area of the Internet to talk about knives not deal with childish brats who are crying and whining because someone hurt their feelings.

Sure hope so I tried to tell them respectfully close my account they said they couldn't do it.

And they told you to just make it easy and log out. Your account will just fade into the background. Why is this so hard to grasp?

Well, this thread did provide some benefit. I'm curious to try out a toothpick/powderhorn style knife lol.

They can't do that. Even if you get banned, your account stays around, just with a "banned" title under it.
That is what he wants. That will give him his "Badge of Honor" so to speak.
As stated before he should just log off and go away.

I only deal in absolutes it's either them or me and it's clearly not going to be them so I will have to be banned.

Wow...on the forum for almost 2 months. Don't think anyone will miss you

Quick experiment Siri-quacking, upgrade to gold and see if you're spared! Do it fast though!

(IBTL)

I don't think anyone would miss your faggot ass either other than the sheckles you pay for the gold membership.

Don't know who else is on, but no point in this continuing.

So look here, Sirryacus. You got me, Cory, and Brett sitting here chatting. Brett's just up the road a bit and my wife met his family last year. He was doing this giveaway to raise money for St Jude's Children's Research Hospital and she was dropping off a knife I contributed to the cause.

I'm sitting here at home sipping on some bourbon. The cat in my avatar pic is near my feet wanting me to come play with him. I used a Case Peanut day before yesterday to cut open a cardboard box holding a huge crate that had a Great Dane kennel cage in it so we could set up a refuge for a pregnant stray cat that we trapped outside a busy warehouse where it lived in the parking lot. My wife volunteers with a cat rescue agency and she's a pro at catching them. We have her set up at a home with a good family who are going to adopt her and several of her kittens.

I just mailed a knife to a college student in Europe I have never met, just because what the heck, sometimes it's just nice to do something good for people.

This is the Porch. That's how it is around here. Hang out here and be welcome. You don't have to walk down to the biker bar and kick over their motorcycles because one of them said something insulting to you, just to prove you don't take no guff off nobody. Just walk away. Pull up a chair. Winter is coming and we'll be lighting a fire in the stove in a bit.

Dang, if that didn't turn him, nothing would have. That was a valiant effort jc57.

It was a rare moment of decency for me. I'll be back to bitter and cynical tomorrow. Curse you, alcohol, and your humanizing effects!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back