The 2023 Garden, Landscape, and Other Stuff Thread……

Hey, RHINOKNIVES ... both of us - Daisy and I ... well we feel awful if you are disappointed to learn that my girl is not one of those treasures, an Old English Sheepdog. Perhaps it is her furcut. I clip her in sections over several days (no kidding) - her size & my age 😁

Now she has that sheepdog posture for sure. And she can scare strangers with her mighty 'bark and lunge' routine..but she's a softy.
Saint Bernard/Standard Poodle cross ... Yup, a Doodle 🐾🐾
See! I told you there weren’t any O’l English Sheepdogs around Anymore! LOL, Daisy sure looks the part…

Then again ... no shedding 👍 no dust bunnies! Not that I looked for a Doodle when my little girl Desta died and all the shelters were empty due to the pandemic. Another medium sized, older dog -one I would outlive seemed right. But you see a three year old moose, Daisy, just found me - just as the right pups have done all my life. Good grief I am so lucky.

img-1-1690647264770.webp

Well, we pulled all the bean and cucumber plants up this weekend and weed eated around the garden some. About to put up a greenhouse so we can grow during the winter too!

Well, we pulled all the bean and cucumber plants up this weekend and weed eated around the garden some. About to put up a greenhouse so we can grow during the winter too!
Pulled up my green beans also and my Roma's are done .

Back