The all New SteelCraft Bodega is here!!

86418AD1-95D7-48F9-B54A-EC008DD05EA8_zpsjwfnt2sg.jpg

Excellent! These Steelcraft Bodega look awesome. 3.9" S35VN for $460.

Knives Ship Free has had the Bronze & Gold - Diamond Pattern - Satin Blade since Friday. I'm sure more models will show up and at more dealers.

todd-begg-steelcraft-bodega-bronze-and-gold-satin-blade__44108.1492129861.1280.1280.jpg

todd-begg-steelcraft-bodega-bronze-and-gold-satin-blade-2__62645.1492129861.1280.1280.jpg

Just got mine and i can tell you that it is amazing. I got the blue and silver handle with the hand rubbed satin blade. The fit and finish are top notch, the blade is beautiful, and everything is how it should be.

Just got mine and i can tell you that it is amazing. I got the blue and silver handle with the hand rubbed satin blade. The fit and finish are top notch, the blade is beautiful, and everything is how it should be.

Which vendors have this version?

Knives Ship Free got a few more in stock including the Blue & Silver with Satin blade.

todd-begg-knives-steelcraft-bodega-front-2__33107.1493743670.1280.1280.jpg

todd-begg-knives-steelcraft-bodega-back-2__76682.1493743670.730.500.jpg

Well, I placed an order from KnivesShipFree. Hopefully I'll have it by Saturday. I'll do a full review on my site and post a video in the Test & Review section. I purchased the blue model with the satin blade. I was really hoping, based on the photos from Begg Knives, that the flats area on the blade had a different finish (to give it a two-tone look). But based on a YouTube video I saw, the blade looks like it has a single finish applied.

I thought it was strange that the pocket clip and the inside of the back spacer didn't have the cracked ice finish. Apparently, you can send the knife to Todd Begg Knives, and they'll apply these finishes...for $75.00. I find this strange because the Steelcraft Mini-Bodegas had the finish applied.

Well, I placed an order from KnivesShipFree. Hopefully I'll have it by Saturday. I'll do a full review on my site and post a video in the Test & Review section. I purchased the blue model with the satin blade. I was really hoping, based on the photos from Begg Knives, that the flats area on the blade had a different finish (to give it a two-tone look). But based on a YouTube video I saw, the blade looks like it has a single finish applied.

I thought it was strange that the pocket clip and the inside of the back spacer didn't have the cracked ice finish. Apparently, you can send the knife to Todd Begg Knives, and they'll apply these finishes...for $75.00. I find this strange because the Steelcraft Mini-Bodegas had the finish applied.
We didn't want to make them with jeweling and also it would have pushed the knife up in price and we really didn't want to go any higher than it is currently priced. We wanted to go for a satin look and something a little different.

Back