The All Stag and Ivory Buck Thread (Let's See Your Stag & Ivory Buck Knives)

Buck skinner 103 I re-handled, the stag on this one I recycled from an old carving knife with a broken blade
jWgz7JY.jpg

jWgz7JY

ZJ0F8Vr.jpg

ZJ0F8Vr

Aha thanks guys, I appreciate the kind words.. What a great thread this is, I just finished reading through the whole thing again yesterday. Some of the old custom shop knives in elephant and mastodon ivory posted in here are pretty amazing.

Just for you gsea. I know the non serrated was a Joe Houser. I did not ask about the 2 x serrated ones when I bought them, but going by who I got them from, I would bet money they are done by the Godfather.

View attachment 1013394 View attachment 1013395 View attachment 1013396 View attachment 1013397 View attachment 1013398 View attachment 1013399 View attachment 1013400
Man your killing me lol. Awesome knives, when you r ready to sell u know who to contact :)

CaseSharktooth that 112 is perhaps the best flat frame Stag 112 I've seen yet..I particularly like how dark and textured it looks without being flamed..

How can a 317 be made by the Godfather when those knives were made by Camillus? Handsome knives. DM

How can a 317 be made by the Godfather when those knives were made by Camillus? Handsome knives. DM
David,

I believe I said "done by", not "made by", but what I should have said was "customized by", though you knew what I meant the whole time:p:p

[QUOTE =“gedlicks,帖子:14284850,会员:320202”]这里我有一个带有镜面抛光BG-42刀片和麋鹿鳞片的Buck拉链。

oejHeep.jpg

4QI5CYu.jpg

kJtVjJK.jpg
[/引用]
我在ebay上发现了同样的191非常漂亮

Back