The CRK Anticipation Thread - Show Your 'Inbound's!

I wouldn't be too much concerned. Mammoth has been their top of the line and most expensive inlay material. Orders from dealers as well as direct orders from customers did have a long lead time, particularly with dammy blades.

Thanks James, Im awaiting a response back from CRK, but they are 3 hrs earlier time zone wise.

I’ll PM you when they get back to me. I don’t want to hi-jack this “show your incoming” thread with excess conversation.

Last edited:
RE: the authenticity of my incoming Mammoth and CRK production dates . . .

From CRK c/s
Hi Paul,
I hope you are doing well and had a good weekend.
We actually were still producing Mammoth inlays through the end of 2017, I believe the very last run came through in November last year.
We whittled away at the backlog for Mammoth Bark and Mammoth Ivory inlays whenever possible since we stopped taking orders in 2014, but this option was very popular so the backlog was very long. We fulfilled the orders in chronological order first and then towards the end focused on completing all retail customer orders before fulfilling as many of the remaining dealer orders as we could with the material on hand.
If you have any further questions, just let me know. Have a great day!

Thank you,
Customer Service
+1 2083750367

chrisreeve.com

mail

I'm going crazy... I ordered my very first CRK (Mnandi) and it's been, "The item is currently in transit to the next facility" for the last 4 days. And I got on vacation tomorrow! Oh well, maybe I'll have a nice surprise waiting when I get back.

I got my first CRK, a large Sebenza 21.

I am still trying to get the hang of opening it. I have a very sore thumb.

Steve

I have a small plain Sebebza coming from CRK in about 3 to 4 weeks. I ordered it in May. I expected it to be my first CRK.

USA Blade hade the large Sebenza in stock. The little kid in me couldn’t wait,so I pulled the trigger.

Still got a CRK inbound.

Steve

Didn’t see a thread for new CRK acquisitions. Sorry if I posted in the wrong thread. But I do have an incoming CRK that I just posted.

Steve

Back