The CRK Anticipation Thread - Show Your 'Inbound's!

I was referring more to the Colorado law having 3.5 inches be the max and the larges being slightly over that.

3.5" is the max you can concealed carry, with the exceptions I listed. It doesn't mean you can't own one, or even open carry it. CRK sells nice leather belt pouches.

Additionally, I have lived in and interacted with law enforcement in three different states and never once been asked to provide my pocket knife for measurement. I think the misdemeanor knife violations are stuff they tack on to offenders that they are throwing the book at. Unless you live a life of crime, the size of your pocket knife is largely a non-issue.

3.5" is the max you can concealed carry, with the exceptions I listed. It doesn't mean you can't own one, or even open carry it. CRK sells nice leather belt pouches.

Additionally, I have lived in and interacted with law enforcement in three different states and never once been asked to provide my pocket knife for measurement. I think the misdemeanor knife violations are stuff they tack on to offenders that they are throwing the book at. Unless you live a life of crime, the size of your pocket knife is largely a non-issue.
does being clipped to your pocket count as concealed carry?

and youre right, I never even interact with police. I follow the law, which is why the blade length concerns me a bit.

Back