The CRK Anticipation Thread - Show Your 'Inbound's!

Been debating a damascus knife. Issue is the large fits my hand, but the small doesnt. The large isn't legal in Colorado… maybe I’ll wait for a damascus mnandi haha.

Awe come on, there's plenty of opportunity for large CRKs in Colorado. They're not illegal to own, and the law states:

"It is a class 2 misdemeanor for a person to carry a concealed “knife” outside of one’s dwelling, one’s place of business, on property owned or under his control, or in a private vehicle. There is also a hunting and fishing exception, which is an affirmative defense."

That means they're fair game at home or any property you own, in your car, and if/when you're hunting and fishing!

Awe come on, there's plenty of opportunity for large CRKs in Colorado. They're not illegal to own, and the law states:

"It is a class 2 misdemeanor for a person to carry a concealed “knife” outside of one’s dwelling, one’s place of business, on property owned or under his control, or in a private vehicle. There is also a hunting and fishing exception, which is an affirmative defense."

That means they're fair game at home or any property you own, in your car, and if/when you're hunting and fishing!
That's fair, but the primary use my pocket knives see is at work. Maybe you're right though, I could just have it at home. However, I love carrying my knife with me it would break my heart to be forced to leave a CRK at home.

I was referring more to the Colorado law having 3.5 inches be the max and the larges being slightly over that.

Back