The CRK Anticipation Thread - Show Your 'Inbound's!

I have an inbound that's only coming for an extended visit, before returning to it's home. But it's going to be so cool to see in person a knife that I've followed since it was only a sketch posted online, and have watched it come to like. The one and only, UG Moon Explorer! :D :D

UG_MoonExplorer-Inbound5.jpg

I have an inbound that's only coming for an extended visit, before returning to it's home. But it's going to be so cool to see in person a knife that I've followed since it was only a sketch posted online, and have watched it come to like. The one and only, UG Moon Explorer! :D :D

I was sad to see that one up for sale and am glad to see it going to a great temporary home!

Got the call, it's on it's way :) Dual thumb lugs and silver lanyard bead:

40702607323_6856cb0afd_b.jpg

Got the call, it's on it's way :) Dual thumb lugs and silver lanyard bead:

40702607323_6856cb0afd_b.jpg
Congrats!
Do you recall when you placed your order? Just trying to get some idea of the timeline that they’re becoming available.

Congrats!
Do you recall when you placed your order? Just trying to get some idea of the timeline that they’re becoming available.
I was notified today that mine is ready also. It is currently getting a polished blade fitted to it and will be shipping soon, along with a couple of others that are in for service. My order was placed Jan 22nd

Congrats!

My records show I ordered this particular one on 24-January. Kind of late after the announcement.

I was sad to see that one up for sale and am glad to see it going to a great temporary home!

Yeah, I was saddened too. I'm not really a Warhol fan, but the thought of Heath losing this forever just bugged me too much. So I'll have a fun balcony session or 2 with it, then put it in storage for him.

I finally caved in and ordered a Small Enigma. Something about this pattern captured my attention, and I’ve wanted one for quite some time for personal, meaningful reasons. I hope it’s as nice in person as it looks in pictures.

Always liked this one. That one piece askew, it’s puzzling. Congrats

Back