The CRK Anticipation Thread - Show Your 'Inbound's!

Very distinctive and I suspect pretty rare. I don’t think I’ve seen any pictures of it before.

They are pretty rare. When the Annuals were being made, there were 60 of each size each year. In the earlier years especially, CRK used several different woods each year, so there might be only a few of any given wood choice. In the middle years, they also use Mammoth. As for the Curly Maple, I think it was used at least as much as, if not more than, any other wood CRK used. So there might be a few dozen Curly Maples of each size from each of the years it was used, which was at least 2001-2004. But over the year of course some have been used, gotten lost, and some are buried in collections that never see the light of day. So really nice ones like this one surface less and less often. Knives like this one are the reason for my Sharing CRK Art thread, I'd hate to see them all disappear from being enjoyed and admired.

pBnTv7n_d.jpg EJayEhd_d.jpg HXFESi2_d.jpg DsBv6Tc_d.jpg

Finally picked this up. Thanks DcDavis. What a wonderful knife. Coming in monday. Number 3 in the growing collection. Next is a right large 21 tanto so I can always have a CRK on me when I carry other lefties. And then the left handed Mnandi. After that I start looking for a Damascus and wood lefty inkosi

California Buckeye heading to California :)
uHQuqj2.jpg

So.....this happened quite unexpectedly yesterday. :rolleyes::rolleyes: PDW released an Inkosi, and I’m a sucker for the kraken design with those milled lines on the scale. This one will be a keeper for me, probably a user as well, but I’m sure there will be a couple of them showing up on eBay and the exchange soon (courtesy of the flippers), since it was a small batch. (Picture taken from the PDW website)

Last edited:
Well guys and girls here is the two newest members of my growing collection. They will be headed my way Monday.
IMG_5415.jpg
First is a lefty Mnandi in what I believe to be box elder with a standard s35vn blade.
IMG_5414.jpg
And second is a large 21 box elder with raindrop Damascus.

Raindrop Damascus is my favourite of all the Damascus. Really thankful to have to chance to own this beautiful piece. In fact thankful to have the chance to own both. These come to me second hand via a super great member here and fellow lefty. We lefties really do have a solid group here on BF. Happy New Years gang.

Back