The "Ark of The Covenant" on ebay!!! No Reserve!!

Bill = how do you find all this crazy stuff?

I think the real question is will he open it if he wins it, and can we get some warning so we can hit the bunkers.

-Cliff

Classic, Bill. I'm holding out for/ Saving up for Mjollnir, the hammer of Thor, otherwise I'd bid.

Heehee

Keith

Or it should say somewhere... free inside, a stick ,a jar and a couple of stone tablets.

Yes, Two poles AND only if your descended from the tribe of Levi otherwise your life insurance had better be up to date.

Big chuckles here :D

I'm keeping my eye out for Excalibur or the Holy Grail...

Andrew Limsk

What this needs to make it shine is...

Only 4 payments of $19.95 !!

He would make a far better deal if he sold the tablets seperate.

11 commandment:
"thou should not sharpen theye khuk on the ten commandments stone"

Good avatar, eraaij!

The Fish slappinng dance from M.P.F.C., if I'm not mistaken?

Raymond Luxuryacht (Pronounced Throat-warbler Mangrove)
En Ferro Veritas

Just got this email from ebay, the bidding had reached $75,000,100! I dropped out when my bid of $50,000,000 was topped. Ah well!

The following is a direct quote, including the parentheses:

"As you might expect, listings such as 888969852-*THE LOST ARK OF THE COVENANT* STUNNING WOW! are not permitted on eBay (it sounds unlikely that the seller has the Ark of the Covenant in hand). We have removed this item and wanted to advise you of our action, since your eBay account is included as a bidder.

We appreciate your membership in the eBay community and wish you much success.

Regards,

Les N. (ended@ebay.com)
eBay"

Drat! I was looking forward to having it opened (from a great distance)!

One of the more interesting factoids about Ethiopia (other than their fantastic curved swords, shotels) is that they truly claim to have the actual "Ark of the Covenant." No kidding. I wonder what they thought when they saw this item up for auction?

<b>One of the more interesting factoids about Ethiopia (other than their fantastic curved swords, shotels) is that they truly claim to have the actual "Ark of the Covenant." No kidding. I wonder what they thought when they saw this item up for auction?</b>

Somehow I do not imagine Ethiopia as the most internet-enabled region.

Interesting reading on the location of the Ark is
here

-Emile

Back