The "Ask Jo (NinJO) Thread"

TommyGun56

Gold Member
This Thread is created so Jo can addresses questions in one Centralized location
(updates on order status of pre-orders) General Questions regarding Knives that Nathan is unavailable to answer, Scale options sales, Shipping updates etc!
Please Keep your questions on Topic and relevant!

So my question Jo is this, Do you have any plans of Re-introducing Camo Canvas Scales in the Future?
Thanks
Tom

Great thread idea.

Jo,
What size glove do you wear?

(To help me determine which handle to get on my CC)

This Thread is created so Jo can addresses questions in one Centralized location
(updates on order status of pre-orders) General Questions regarding Knives that Nathan is unavailable to answer, Scale options sales, Shipping updates etc!
Please Keep your questions on Topic and relevant!

So my question Jo is this, Do you have any plans of Re-introducing Camo Canvas Scales in the Future?
Thanks
Tom
I haven't had any plans to, but I'm not against it. If there is a lot of interest I could bring it back.

Jo, can you take Nate in arm wrestling with both your right AND left arms?

Hi Jo, thanks for taking my question.

Do you like like working with Nathan or is it something that you're forced to do because of that contract?

Last edited:
What's your favorite thing to cut in comoetition (a line of water bottles, 2x4)? What's the most difficult (golf ball, 2x4)?

Hi Jo, visited the BSI website and saw some of the competitions you placed in. Congrats and looking forward to attending some in the future. Do you think you will ever offer Carothers T-shirts for sale. Would be cool to be at some of these events and do some advertising for you folks.
Cheers,

Back