The "Ask Jo (NinJO) Thread"

NinJo, are you competing in the Blade Sports Nationals in Dallas in a couple weeks? Another Forum member brought this to my attention:cool:

Bladesports Nationals is going to be held at the Dallas Gun and Knife Show Saturday and Sunday March 24-25 at
2200 Stemmons Fwy
Dallas, TX 75207

Women's competition is Saturday, Men's have a semi-finals Saturday and their finals to qualify for World's (in Atlanta) is Sunday. If anybody would like more information, please let me know.

Jo, can you expand, explain the New Colors that are going to be offered? Thanks

We have some orange and black, toxic green and black, blue and black, pink and black, and solid forest green. I will get some pictures in a bit.

Will match Tommy's makeup :p

J/K, maybe his Lady Dianna will be getting into the CPK game?

Edited to add a photo for inspiration :D If any of you can remember this fella, you're at least as old as dirt, er, me! :p

Adam+Ant+Stand+and+Deliver.jpeg

Last edited:

Edited to add a photo for inspiration :D If any of you can remember this fella, you're at least as old as dirt, er, me! :p

It's the Dandy Highwayman!

Mat you know i only use "Coal Charbon" for makeup:p Lady Diana (Only 1 n) , Has only expressed interest in the UF:eek: Handed her an edc (That's cute). Handed her a FK (That's nice), Handed her a UF, and haven't seen it since:mad:

Jo,

How about some solid hi-viz stuff, like just orange or toxic green, for those "I know I set it down right here?" moments. Out of the ones above, maybe the toxic green and black would do that. When might these be available for ordering and what's the pricing?

Back