The "Ask Jo (NinJO) Thread"

Don’t worry, Jo will get to you and your spot is safe. Nathan did state at the end of his sales post that Jo will be reaching out on Sunday / Monday.

Don’t forget that Jo is also a full time Mom and homemaker so starting Friday after the craziness of the work week through Saturday and Sunday, it’s time fot the Kids and the pets too :)

Don’t worry, Jo will get to you and your spot is safe. Nathan did state at the end of his sales post that Jo will be reaching out on Sunday / Monday.

Don’t forget that Jo is also a full time Mom and homemaker so starting Friday after the craziness of the work week through Saturday and Sunday, it’s time fot the Kids and the pets too :)

Im sure, you are right - thx.:thumbsup:

I just wanted to make sure, I did my bit.
(also because evidently Jo tried to reach me to no avail (due to to full inbox)).

No doubt, Jo will get back to me.

Anyway, Im fine with when ever.

I sincerely hope both Jo and Nathan are able to take at least the weekend off from knives and take care of their family - especially at this time.

They have to walk the pooch as well:D

No hurry per se - just making sure that Jo knows, I still want the knife (as if anybody would run from the HDFK):D

Anyway, Jo, take your time and get back to me when ever - now you know Im in a holding pattern and not 'ghosting':):thumbsup:

Last edited:
Jo, what make of kitchen knives do you guys use (apart from Nathan's heirloom stuff) and do you two tend to look at and review kitchen knives offered in big box stores like Costco, with keen and critical eyes? :D :p

Im sure, you are right - thx.:thumbsup:

I just wanted to make sure, I did my bit.
(also because evidently Jo tried to reach me to no avail (due to to full inbox)).

No doubt, Jo will get back to me.

Anyway, Im fine with when ever.

I sincerely hope both Jo and Nathan are able to take at least the weekend off from knives and take care of their family - especially at this time.

They have to walk the pooch as well:D

No hurry per se - just making sure that Jo knows, I still want the knife (as if anybody would run from the HDFK):D

Anyway, Jo, take your time and get back to me when ever - now you know Im in a holding pattern and not 'ghosting':):thumbsup:
I made room, but I am off to puppy class and then we have my gram's birthday party. It will probably be tomorrow before I touch base again. Thanks! Jo

I made room, but I am off to puppy class and then we have my gram's birthday party. It will probably be tomorrow before I touch base again. Thanks! Jo
Sounds great.

No hurry at all.

Tomorrow, the day after or when ever.

At your leisure.

Only two conditions:

1.Say Happy Birthday from us all.

2. Puppy pic.

Jo, just read the Maroon Micarta is discontinued, Just wanted to confirm this is true-Thanks
Tom

Sad to see the maroon linen go, but happy to hear about the black linen.

Are there any pics of black linen scales yet? Looking forward to seeing those.

Jo the Machinist Jo the Machinist Hey Jo, While speaking of the availablility of the antique micarta, you said, "We have just not had it available at the last few sales. We need to make more." Will antique micarta be available during the future HDFK Friday sales as well? Thanks.

Yes, we will try to make it available, but it always seems to run out sooner than expected. When we make the scales, sets are put aside for the preorder. The extras are for sale in the regular sales, but once they are gone, we generally do not set up to make just one type of scales. Thanks!

NinJo, any luck finding any Camo Canvas? I would order every knife with the Antique Micarta:D (But would assume at some point) the Antique Micarta is going to run out:eek: Thoughts? Thanks

I like the Camo or python micarta scales idea, I’d be in for some.

Also any chance for g10 multi colors scales for HDFK ? I mean purchased as extras like the edc2 scales.

NinJo, any luck finding any Camo Canvas? I would order every knife with the Antique Micarta:D (But would assume at some point) the Antique Micarta is going to run out:eek: Thoughts? Thanks

Hey Tom! I have not found any, but maybe after Blade. Things have been a bit hectic around here, but I will keep looking.

Back