The "Ask Nathan a question" thread

So, Nathan,...are you thinking D3V or MagnaCut for the folder? (Or am I simply projecting my own preferences?)

Seriously, though...I'd be content with either though I can see why some might prefer one or the other.

(Somehow I anticipate a simple "yes" as the reply...but you wouldn't do that, would you?...would you?...Nathan? 🥳 )

So, Nathan,...are you thinking D3V or MagnaCut for the folder? (Or am I simply projecting my own preferences?)

Seriously, though...I'd be content with either though I can see why some might prefer one or the other.

(Somehow I anticipate a simple "yes" as the reply...but you wouldn't do that, would you?...would you?...Nathan? 🥳 )

If I might, Nathan, please make it D3V. When your folder will be available, there will be many Magnacut folders on the market. But 3V folders remain rare, and a D3V folder would be unique !

Now, say, a Magnacut UF2 is a completely different story :)

Yeah, probably

I'm super interested on the opening mechanism, I firmly believe that the thumb hole is the best option, and that has stopped me from buying a sebenza for a while. The mods I've seen look super nice and usable

I'm super interested on the opening mechanism, I firmly believe that the thumb hole is the best option, and that has stopped me from buying a sebenza for a while. The mods I've seen look super nice and usable
It's 2021 and I think it's high time for Nathan to up the game here, innovate knife opening and closing, and make himself even more truly legendary.

Two words:

Voice.
Activated.

Back