The be all, end all thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also, I want a sabenza with a black-coated blade.

no problem....

8073_pd108974full.jpg

Black-ti-cool....it's the new rage....

To match though you should coat the handle in this:
tes1290.jpg

Sprom-ium.....

;)

Just curious Labella, how much of your post count is from keeping this thread alive? :) And you definitely need an Insingo...and you need to get me one too:D

Just curious Labella, how much of your post count is from keeping this thread alive? :) And you definitely need an Insingo...and you need to get me one too:D

Hardly ANY, you have search capabilities, dontcha? :D

I just pretty much rock and am awesome and what not...Usually anyways.;)

By the way, this thread will NEVER beat the "EDC: What's in your pocket(s)?" thread.

And the Bradley Alias 1 is a MUCH better value than the Sebenza. The Sebenza is not worth twice what the Alias is worth.

Oh no, did I just commit blasphemy?

By the way, this thread will NEVER beat the "EDC: What's in your pocket(s)?" thread.

And the Bradley Alias 1 is a MUCH better value than the Sebenza. The Sebenza is not worth twice what the Alias is worth.

Ouch!

And yes. Yes you did.

Ron hook me up with a Lochsa already.

dangreco, I am not even wearing pants! HA HA HA HA I do not need any thread of mine to grow in size, I own and run my own forum thanks very much! Nothing to prove here, unlike some folks. Those Benchmade knives you mention are very nice...for their price point ;) Nowhere near a Sebenza kid, get a clue!

Ouch!

And yes. Yes you did.

Ron hook me up with a Lochsa already.

At $1100 I could not afford to keep mine, on it went! Besides I am hoarding all of the RJ Martin's that I can amigo

This thread rules I says!

/throws arms straight up in the air to symbolize MY victory!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I had a Sebbie a few years ago. Sold it. Extremely well made, just not for me. I've gotten away from frame locks, and open back knives.

I had a Sebbie a few years ago. Sold it. Extremely well made, just not for me. I've gotten away from frame locks, and open back knives.

You didn't read this thread before you posted your answer, did you?

Kind regards,

Jos

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back