The be all, end all thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wanted sub $5 knife with perfect tolerances, perfect fit, perfect lock, and it must be able to be hammered through an anvil without damage.

Wanted sub $5 knife with perfect tolerances, perfect fit, perfect lock, and it must be able to be hammered through an anvil without damage.

Great Caesar's Ghost! It is a necropost :D

Well, if that can be done, I imagine it is forged and is finely detailed, but please...no file work!

Help me decide!

I'm not going to bother with specifics so don't ask, but try to stay on topic!

Please - don't let it die - yet! I need a good pocket knife to go with my Pocket Fisherman... thinking either a WallyWorld Buck 110 or a large Sebenza from Ye Olde Yuppee Sporting Goods and Prius Repair. Wanna club it through a carp...

Stainz

I need a knife with high carbon steel that wont rust even if I don’t maintain it. Can anyone help me? It has to be able to hold its edge even after slashing multiple tires.

I need a knife with high carbon steel that wont rust even if I don’t maintain it. Can anyone help me? It has to be able to hold its edge even after slashing multiple tires.

white walls, steel belted???... we need answers!!!!! :p

Hey dudes, what's up?

I'm new here and I found dis really old knife, can you tell me what it is? Is it worth any money? It has a blade and a handle. And I don't know how to post pics.

:D

Sebenza, if you can NOT spell the word, it is definitely NOT for you :foot:

Sebenza, if you can NOT spell the word, it is definitely NOT for you :foot:

Right now I have a S&W Tactical Enforcer Homeland Security SWAT SEAL Tanto Limited Edition. I have had it for a long time and it is pretty good. hey i really want a sabenza but my buddy says his Cold Steel is way bettar. This will mostly be used for airsoft and for posting mean pictures on my MySpace page, like the kind you see on the news. Please note that I cannot bring a knife to school. only 4 more years and I will be able to carry a knife anywhere I want dood!

do u know where I can get a sabenza for under $100? My mom says that this is the limit after I spent $25 on my S&W. Also, I want a sabenza with a black-coated blade.

THis is my first post and I don;t check the board very often, so please reply in the next 3 minutes or my second post will be "hay is anybody here lol" and then I will start another sabenza thread just like this one.

please don;t suggest that I start with a Spiderco Delicate or a Enduro. YOu all say there awesum knives to start with but they are not as cool looking as my S&W. The hole is funny too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back