The be all, end all thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
This thread.... is truly.... the BE ALL, END ALL on BladeForums.

What is it with Bark River?

I wont buy a Bark River because I read something from someone about something once?

I have 50 dollars, what knife should I buy?

Y'know what, there should be a message to all new members. Limit yourself to only one hour of viewing a day. Or else you'll end up like the rest of us, devoting our every waking minute to online knife, gun and flashlight forums :D.

Too late !! I should have red that 1.5 year ago.

If you were trapped in an elavator and could only have one piece of bubblegum to chew, what flavor would it be?

If you were trapped in an elavator and could only have one piece of bubblegum to chew, what flavor would it be?

IT'S NOT THAT SIMPLE!!! There are certain conditionals that have to be specified first: Is help already on the way? In that case, some would just go for a plain Tic-Tac. Got ADD? Maybe you'd appreciate the cool features (comics) that come with the sugary Bazooka Joe gum to keep you occupied for a few seconds more... or are you expecting to be trapped in there indefinitely? Then Stride's the way to go, but there's quite a bit of dislike of the maker due to the inaccuracy and/or exaggeration in the advertising and self-representation, but others don't care, as long as it tastes good. Either way, it's not a big deal.
I've also noticed that a greater number of old-timers who are around the same age as Doc and my grandparents are traditionalists, and prefer the good old fashioned Wrigley's spearmint of their childhoods (sometime right after the late 1890's, when the Wrigley's Spearmint came out), saying that we've been spoiled by all these newfangled choices and flavors... There are those who don't even restrict themselves to a single flavor, choosing the versatility of multi-too...err... ahem... multi-flavored gum... but either way, it's all up to you :)

-I know, I stretched metaphor like it was gum... sorry about that cheap shot, too...

-I know, I stretched metaphor like it was gum... sorry about that cheap shot, too...

That's quite alright, it's a sticky situation, after chewing over your statement for a little while, you have popped my bubble of thoughts...

BTW, you forgot Blackjack Gum for the tactical crowd...
bjg.jpg

That's quite alright, it's a sticky situation, after chewing over your statement for a little while, you have popped my bubble of thoughts...

Please! Enough with the shtick!

bjg.jpg

Man... I KNEW I forgot something!

@Markksr... I'll take it!

Ooof.

My side hurts from all of the puns in here... you guys sure are "edgy"

:D :barf: :foot: :thumbup:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back