The best fake by far

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hopefully one would read the auction completely before bidding or doing the buy now, I understand not all auctions might not have this quote or type of quote in them... that para2 fake auction at least says in it
Plain Edge Spyderco Replica - Made in China

What do you mean that's a fake polliwog? The seller clearly states he found it in his garage and it belonged to his grandmother. Hahahaha

I've just been looking at aliexpress (probably the largest Chinese Ebay like website with different sellers) where they also sell Ganzo's, SRM, fake SOG's etc. knives.

And the weird thing is, there is only one G10 fake Spyderco model on there.
Which is concerning because I thought that website was a great indicator of what fake models were being sold (SOG's for example)

Now I have to be very weary of buying a knife on Ebay regardless of brand..

Edit.
After checking a few dozen links rycen provided I'm somewhat less worried.
I've only seen 3 different fake models in G10 and one of them hast just been released (the fake that is) according to someone on the Spyderco forum (the military model) which apparently is also on aliexpress.

So I can continue to use aliexpress to see what kind of fakes are out there. (regardless of brand)

Last edited:
Why do they even have an option to report an auction as counterfeit if they aren't going to do anything about it? This is ridiculous. I have reported every fake Spydie I've come across on the bay for the last several weeks, and still the same people keep listing more and more. There is one guy in particular who sells the fake spins and techno-looking flippers like hot cakes. He also sells gold testing supplies, in case you want to set up one of the "WE BUY GOLD" scams. That should be a dead giveaway right there. That and the fact that he's had a single genuine Spyderco listed for months that hasn't sold, probably because it's 5x more expensive than the other knock-off crap.

I even messaged the guy to alert him he was selling fakes, with a link to this thread, and his only response was "I was told they are sprint runs. I have a no questions asked return policy." Translation: "I know they are fake, but if anyone calls me out I refund them immediately".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back