The best fake by far

Status
Not open for further replies.
It doesnt bother me as much the ones that are obvious fakes but this is really shocking. These people should not be allowed to sell these fakes in the US. It even has a fake Sals signature on it.
They should be ashamed. Are these people allowed to get away with this in America?:mad:

There are about a dozen active sellers, all from China (it's there in their seller info), selling tons and tons of fake SOG knives. So many in fact that I had to put a filter in a search so I could weed through the crap. They blatantly rip off the logo's, box art, everything. A lot of what they are selling aren't even real SOG models. There was a guy from New Jersey that got one as a gift and he was selling it. I asked him a bunch of questions, he had no idea what he was selling.

The bad part is, I have reported several of them multiple times and nothing has happened. Everyone should keep reporting what they see anyway, hopefully ebay will start removing these sellers.

I just made a report. I agree, all here should file a report every time this fraud shows up.

Reported here too. Sometimes you can't help but wonder why ebay is run like an abomination. So many illegal items go through there and the reports they do get are pretty much ignored, unless a large company with a truckload of lawyers contacts them.

Reported here too. Sometimes you can't help but wonder why ebay is run like an abomination. So many illegal items go through there and the reports they do get are pretty much ignored, unless a large company with a truckload of lawyers contacts them.
It's sad Rev but sometimes the only one that gets their attention is the knife company itself.I have got their attention only a few times reporting fakes but when the knife company puts them on notice they finally take action.

Reported also, ebay gets paid if the item is real of fake so they dont do anything.

I too reported it.

Quoted from the listing......

"These are all very desireable knives from makers such as Al Mar, SpyderCo, Kelgin, Columbia River, Puma and more"

Don't these people have any shame? Disgusting.

Not rare in my country and as they want they can do"better" if there is profit

You didnt see fake Sebenza /Lcksha/SMG/GB/AR

These fakes really sucks:(

BTW, im not mean SRM710 but "true fakes"--------Titanum RIL/ S30V blade . The GB,even have a "bos "(The heat treated Mark)on it!

For all eBay knows, you're just trying to get a competitor's auction pulled so you can sell more of your own product. You do better to post in the Fakes thread here or the factory forum to bring these listings to the attention of Sal and company so they can tell eBay, as the manufacturer, that the knives are counterfeit.

Because Ebay doesnt care. They just care about getting paid:mad:

Report them all you want. It's all about the money. Ebay will not stop them. Too bad so many people are prone to get duped by these bastards.

This is a shame, the worst part is that its a great fake. :grumpy:

You should throw that up in the sticky fakes thread

Last edited:
Its really scary now how close these A**Holes are getting to the real deal:(

Added onto his sales thread in the past few hours.........

On Oct-31-11 at 16:00:11 PDT, seller added the following information:
I have been told this may be a copy. It came in a large collection of original good quality knives I have been selling. I do not know for sure if it is a copy or not.

Oh well......at least that is something.

Because Ebay doesnt care. They just care about getting paid:mad:

Yea, the lack of practicing what they preach is sickening. I hope Sal and company gets that one shut down. Some day, someone should and will hold Ebay accountable. I'm surprised it has not happened yet. All types of shady going on there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back