The Big One! 18" of .262" 5160 - Sold, Thanks!

Daniel Fairly Knives

Full Time Knifemaker
.262" Thick 5160 Steel
Grey/Green with Blue Glow Burlap Micarta - hand made by Shadetree Custom Composites
18" long - 11.25" of sharpened blade - Choil - 5.5" Handle - Unsharpened Swedge
Chisel Grind with back bevel for ease of sharpening and versatility
Stainless Steel Tube Fasteners
Stonewashed Finish - acid etched over forge finished flats and finely finished bevels
Weight forward balance, strong piercing tip, comfortable ergonomics

Sold! was $425 Shipped (International Shipping is extra) I have a Kydex sheath in progress that is included or take $15 off for no sheath.

Note the small "ding" in the finish, the steel came this way from the manufacturer and I felt it was better to keep it thick! It is purely cosmetic.

Last edited:
Damn, I want that thing sooooo bad! That is purely awesome! I have no idea how to pay for it, so I guess someone will have fun with it!

Sweet chopper!

-X

Lol I got lucky too, kids wife are all sick I happen to just look before I had to play mr mom for the rest of the night

Your credit card is mighty XXdrpXX...

But I will not be vanquished so easily. I shall return.

:grumpy:

Bako, lol I had the funds already set in my PayPal account, I sold a few knives to get the funds ready. I knew it wasn't gunna be cheap, and if I did miss out on this I was ready to grab one of Claudio's creations. But the sun shined down on me, and I was the first with the funds to grab this

Only because I was distracted by Sasha and Semyon. :(

Anyone need two badly beaten Russians? :D

Are they cheap? Cause I dont have much left. Plus the wife really isnt much use right now either. LOL

Yeah, they're cheap sons of bitches alright. In addition to being generally greasy and conniving dirtballs.

But I guess that's they're my friends. Except the cheap part. ;)

Actually, Sasha is the man. Have I shown you Yuri's website for the range? Sasha did the first one, and all the signage for doing gun shows etc. He used to be a watchmaker, and he's going to do up my Frikkie template into a CAD file for me this week. Serge P. would love this guy with his metal/jewelry background.

Here it is. No more Poon. I couldn't make it work with the cleaver in any way that didn't make me want to call it the War Chicken. It's going to be chisel fo' shizzle, and that line in the front is a swedge.

photo_zps432f9cd2.jpg

Back