The Bushfinger thread

There are some really stellar Bushfingers in this thread! I've said it before and I'll say it again, I'd pay a cover charge to see Gus' entire collection. :D

When it comes to Bushfingers, I'd pay a cover charge to see Erich's collection!! But, I am NOT going to go see it this time of year, even if his wife was modeling lingerie ;)

When I designed the Bushfinger, I thought, wow, this is a really professional design. It was a milestone for me. Its still one of my favorites.

Andy, if there is one, what is THE favorite of yours RIGHT now?

Also, Brian, those twigs handles would be awesome for Radgast!!! I agree.

Jarrett - that box elder burl you have is awesome, it's my style too. I like the colors that shout.

dwtmKrk.jpg
[/IMG]

He did two of them this week. If the second one doesn't sell, maybe they will custom shop it :)

Completely missed these two last Friday ~ probably too busy checking out the new model. I might even go for a hemp wrap in s35vn

Back to bushfingers...these recent threads remind me I should get one out as it as been a while. When I think of essential Fiddlebacks with all the available models, a Bushfinger is at the top of the list

Old Instagram pic, making Doctor toys when I had the mini-me out

30940566053_c85b7bc865_c.jpg

Back to bushfingers...these recent threads remind me I should get one out as it as been a while. When I think of essential Fiddlebacks with all the available models, a Bushfinger is at the top of the list

I think the Bushfinger is definitely the best do-all model in the line up.

The glow fanger is pretty cool. I really like Gus' custom shop BF, wish more of those would pop up from time to time.

I would LOVE to see a re-profiled convexed custom shop one pop up.

There are some really stellar Bushfingers in this thread! I've said it before and I'll say it again, I'd pay a cover charge to see Gus' entire collection. :D

Thanks Danny, I dig that one too.

I agree Brian, a reprofiled custom shop would be awesome!

Thanks Jim, no cover charge necessary. You could come by anytime.

Great thread. Makes me glad I chose this one as my next FF. Just ordered this weekend, found one with dyed box elder burl, white liners

Abe, you're another one with a collection I'd pay to see. :D You also take some top notch photos! :thumbup:

Thanks Danny, I dig that one too.

I agree Brian, a reprofiled custom shop would be awesome!

Thanks Jim, no cover charge necessary. You could come by anytime.

Hey Gus. I have some shows coming up in Florida. I might have to take you up on that offer. :D

Abe, you're another one with a collection I'd pay to see. :D You also take some top notch photos! :thumbup:

Thanks Jim, Orion. The funny thing is that the pics of my ugly knives turn out like shiite so the credit probably goes to the forge :)

Considering the drive, I'd say you'd definitely be paying :) But hey, getting to visit Abe, getting to skip part of winter, and those prawn and beer, would some really nice added incentives. Did I mention the prawn and beer?

Still worth it though [emoji3]

Prawns and beer on the house. Summer is in full swing 100 degrees today and waiting for this beauty to show up.
ee588d3f5651f203abdfd69676f6d21d.jpg

Still worth it though [emoji3]

Prawns and beer on the house. Summer is in full swing 100 degrees today and waiting for this beauty to show up.
ee588d3f5651f203abdfd69676f6d21d.jpg

Im not sure what that is Abe, but it looks like it's HQ

Is it possible to keep Summer down there forever?

Considering the drive, I'd say you'd definitely be paying :) But hey, getting to visit Abe, getting to skip part of winter, and those prawn and beer, would some really nice added incentives. Did I mention the prawn and beer?

Ha. That would definitely be one heck of a "drive". [emoji12]I really want to go to Australia one day. I figure if I go via Hawaii then Japan, I could deal with the travel time. [emoji3]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Back