The Cheburkov Channel--Picture & Discussion Thread

It's been quiet over here--no thanks to me for not posting either--so here's my Dama nudist Scout. I had a few extra pics after posting through Imgur at the EDC thread in the wake of the "Too Many Attachments" fiasco. I'm sure Spark will figure out something for us, but in the meantime we still have all our knives--it's just a bit harder to show them off. 😏

ksafYkq.jpg

bzX3Gtr.jpg

It's been quiet over here--no thanks to me for not posting either--so here's my Dama nudist Scout. I had a few extra pics after posting through Imgur at the EDC thread in the wake of the "Too Many Attachments" fiasco. I'm sure Spark will figure out something for us, but in the meantime we still have all our knives--it's just a bit harder to show them off. 😏

ksafYkq.jpg

bzX3Gtr.jpg
Another sterling example of the WTFWITA selling I've regrettably done. 🥺

Another sterling example of the WTFWITA selling I've regrettably done. 🥺
We've all had those, my friend, so you're definitely not alone in that. I'd feel somewhat guilty about having this one if there hadn't been another owner between us who'd reached out by PM and offered it to me. I feel really lucky to have it and FWIW will try never to make that mistake with this one.

We've all had those, my friend, so you're definitely not alone in that. I'd feel somewhat guilty about having this one if there hadn't been another owner between us who'd reached out by PM and offered it to me. I feel really lucky to have it and FWIW will try never to make that mistake with this one.
Truly one of my all time favorites to grace my mitts. Somehow "organic" in it's nature, personality if you will. Just exquisite.

That's an interesting descriptor for something metallic and made in a workshop, Officer's Match Officer's Match , but I kinda get it--more of a creature than a creation. I'm not one for a lot bling, but the Dama Scout has a really interesting balance between the simple and the ornate. Anyway, I got a bunch of pics today for the EDC thread when I went the same only different with the Pyramid Scout which was the first of my now more than a few Chebs.

gOLRbPp.jpg

oYNYGaE.jpg

Sd3koxn.jpg

Back