The Clip Bender is Here

Daniel Fairly Knives

Full Time Knifemaker
Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider
I'm going to be making standard 3 hole pattern clips that fit thousands of knives in Titanium! I'll be making clips for my folders too of course... :cool:

Look out here in the near future for deep carry Ti pocket clips that fit most knives, I'll have them available in stonewashed, heat colored and anodized finishes.

Brian Fellhoelter made the clip bender and I can't say enough about the top-notch construction, fit and finish. :thumbup: :thumbup:

Last edited:
Sign me up early...Ti clips are fantastic...I need some low riders too...make mine in blue please...I think you know the shade :D

Sign me up early...Ti clips are fantastic...I need some low riders too...make mine in blue please...I think you know the shade :D

Will do, thanks! I have that blue locked in on my anodizer... sounds like a plan!

That is REALLY cool looking. I didn't know he was making shop stuff.

I feel lucky to have it, it is nice. I'm going to be bending clips like crazy here in a few weeks!

You guys need money clips in Ti too... right. :D

I have a CRKT Ripple, you think you could make a deep ride clip for that. I don't like the way the pocket clip looks it looks cheap but a deep ride clip would be awesome.

I have a CRKT Ripple, you think you could make a deep ride clip for that. I don't like the way the pocket clip looks it looks cheap but a deep ride clip would be awesome.

I'll have to look into that, I have the same knife and agree. :cool: Sounds cool!

Daniel...offer some low riders for the PM2 and Millie and you'll make a killing. If you need a clip or knife as a guinea pig let me know and I'll get one/both or all sent out.

Daniel...offer some low riders for the PM2 and Millie and you'll make a killing. If you need a clip or knife as a guinea pig let me know and I'll get one/both or all sent out.

Great idea, I am thinking the design will work for the PM2 and will have to check on the Military. I appreciate the offer and may have to take you up on it. Much appreciated!

I want to do a standard 3 hole pattern in deep carry and standard carry... both in thick Titanium.

Sounds cool Daniel, you are going to be even busier in the future if you continue on this path, but that's the plan isn't it? Put me down for at least two in blue, Thanks Martin

That's a lot nicer than how I bend clips...

Dude, that's gonna be sweet! Maybe I can pass on all the requests for my low ride clip for Kershaw/ZT onto you. I don't like making them for other people, and don't want to deal with it. People love my skyline clip, I just don't want to make any more in steel.

-X

I'll need a splatter ano'd deep dish roach clip.. Make that 2; one for home and one for the road! :D

Clips is goods! Let's see some protos!

Sounds cool Daniel, you are going to be even busier in the future if you continue on this path, but that's the plan isn't it? Put me down for at least two in blue, Thanks Martin

Thanks, really busy. :) I need the best clips for my knives and decided, why not make them for all. Sounds good!

Saw that clip-bending jig on USAknifemaker, really cool piece.

Thanks Gooeytek! I think I scored the last one they had and have been eyeing it for months... I'm really excited to get bending with it.

That's a lot nicer than how I bend clips...

Dude, that's gonna be sweet! Maybe I can pass on all the requests for my low ride clip for Kershaw/ZT onto you. I don't like making them for other people, and don't want to deal with it. People love my skyline clip, I just don't want to make any more in steel.

-X

Much appreciated! Your clips look stellar, thanks for the big compliment.

Do you know what the on center hole spacing for that one is?

I know a bunch of people who would want zt 0350 clips if that's possible.

Stay tuned! That is a great idea, much appreciated.

I'll need a splatter ano'd deep dish roach clip.. Make that 2; one for home and one for the road! :D

Clips is goods! Let's see some protos!

lmao!!!

I'll have to make a prototype sometime soon. :D I expect to have these into production within a few weeks. I'll have the rough blanks waterjet cut to start them pretty soon.

In need of some nice titanium Benchmade clips!

Sounds like a plan! I have a Benchmade that I know will fit the pattern too.

Thanks for the kind words everyone! I hope to have these up for sale here in a few weeks, look out for more details! :D

I'll have to double check my notes, I have it written down somewhere. The oddball thing about the skyline is the clip holes are a different distance from the end of the scales on each end. So the clip is either short or long for tip up carry if you reverse the clip.

-X

I'll have to double check my notes, I have it written down somewhere. The oddball thing about the skyline is the clip holes are a different distance from the end of the scales on each end. So the clip is either short or long for tip up carry if you reverse the clip.

-X

Thanks Xander! I'm finding that .310" on center is a common hole spacing. The first run will be that "3 hole" pattern in deep carry/low rider two hole with more planned behind those.

I was buying pre-bent clips and nothing out there really does it for me, these are going to be the best!

Oh, yes. Make some sicky Benchmade clips please.. I have a 710 in need and an AFCK in need. There is a clip seller on EBAY and his are, ok, but bend too easy and are rouch on the edges..

PEACE!

Oh, yes. Make some sicky Benchmade clips please.. I have a 710 in need and an AFCK in need. There is a clip seller on EBAY and his are, ok, but bend too easy and are rouch on the edges..

PEACE!

Will do! I need one myself... I think the first pattern I am making will work well with those.

These will be nice and solid as well as hand chamfered/rounded on the edges.

Back