The Clip Bender is Here

Can you make me a ti dye pocket clip for my cat? I have been wanting to EDC my cat. My cat is not stoked on the 3 hole mounting though.:D

Ooo, Kevin, a ti belt clip for a drop rig on a harness for the cat! Actually, the cat would be a great defensive tool! Active-adaptive defense with self contained guidance! Just needs a little work in the threat level detector mode and don't forget the passive mode of biological defense, allergens!

-X

SWEET!!!I'll need a Ti money clip, lowride for a BM 710, Spyderco Manix 2, Kershaw Needs Work, and.....

Can you make me a ti dye pocket clip for my cat? I have been wanting to EDC my cat. My cat is not stoked on the 3 hole mounting though.:D

It's on! I'll send with a tek-lok brand kitty harness.

Ooo, Kevin, a ti belt clip for a drop rig on a harness for the cat! Actually, the cat would be a great defensive tool! Active-adaptive defense with self contained guidance! Just needs a little work in the threat level detector mode and don't forget the passive mode of biological defense, allergens!

-X

Kimono with a cat up each sleeve... deadly!

SWEET!!!I'll need a Ti money clip, lowride for a BM 710, Spyderco Manix 2, Kershaw Needs Work, and.....

Sounds like a plan! :D It's on!

I'm excited about making some money clips too, I used to sell lots in Sterling Silver and Titanium is such better material.

I need one for my Emerson...I have to have one, or more!^^

Sounds like a plan! The first pattern I am doing should work well with a lot of Emerson knives. Thanks!

-X
It's on! I'll send with a tek-lok brand kitty harness.
Kimono with a cat up each sleeve... deadly!

LMAO , As I was reading this I looked over at my cat,she gave me a strange look and got up and skedaddled. She can sense something is up! hahahaha

Back