Attention The CPK - Buy, Sell & Trade thread - Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bob, when are you dropping your mix tape?

giphy.gif

Yes, quoted for preservation. ;)

"I was gohna take Tommy fo a ride there in a minute"

Get my shivvies in my Cheby, even doe da back is heavy.

Shivvy dis, shivvy dat, dats where all da bodies at.

Come on Tommy, come wit Bobby

You in trunk yo shivs up front

wont be long, just while we gone

Chebby traction, shiv reaction.

Sorry Tommy, sorry tommy.

werent no time to tell yo mommie:D:p

I'm only mentioning this in here because Fort Henry (so far as I still know) is an authorized dealer for Nathan's knives. I'm subscribed to their email and about an hour ago, I got an alert that they had an EDC-D3V in stock with what looks like buffed black micarta handle scales. I'm not going to insert a link because it may be in violation of deal spotting rules applying to sales outside of the Forum, but even if this heads up is some form of violation, I would apologize in advance but given the reason I stated in my first sentence, this could be a bonafides heads up to someone.

Caveat emptor: the asking price is $100 over Nathan's MSRP and about $40 over what I see them for selling on the Secondary. So there you have it: my good deed for the day which will undoubtedly NOT go unpunished :p

It was still showing avail when I finished my post and like 5+ more minutes after that but year, she's now GONE.

Nathan's knives are undervalued in comparison but major kudos to the Carothers for keeping the margins "knife folks friendly". Their popularity naturally has created a high demand leading to secondary price inflation but still within tolerances unless something which you will not see too often. Then, be ready to pay up b*tches :D

For instance, say Bob decides to sell you 5 Shivs in a moment of drunkenness. That will put you in the poor house for like 3 minutes :p

^ OT: That Chopin on the bottom far right is my fave vodka. Polish vodka made from potatoes and very good on little hangover, even after larger than norm consumption :thumbsup:

Been offline for a while and missed the 'not survival knife' pre-order. Long-shot I realize, but since some folks doubled up, or someone may otherwise have a spare or be interested, I'd offer an interested party $150 plus the cost of the knife/sheath/shipping now, in exchange for the knife when it's done.

Prefer terotuff, but open to micarta.

Figured I'd take a run at it at least.

Thanks all!

Byrd

Byrd, FYI, my understanding is the HDFK (NASK) will be offered (available) on future (dates to be determined) Friday Sales Threads!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back