Attention The CPK - Buy, Sell & Trade thread - Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.
For trade:

1. Slightly used CPK potato knife (only stropped, factory edge)
2. CPK Light chopper used but great shape, convexed edge down to 4000 grit wet dry, Tero tuff scales and a sheath made by Bill Siegle if I'm not mistaken.
3. Slightly used Paper envelope (filled with 'lots' o' money)

Could let the potato knife go for the right field knife (3v, ubuffed gray/black micarta (wasnthere any terotuff FKs)

Would consider working some combination of 1-3 into a heavy chopper proto, or behemoth chopper trade or purchase.

No real interest in letting the LC go without a chopper to take its place, no interest in the EDC, shivs, and have a NASK on the way.

http://imageshack.com/a/img922/9600/2CggdD.jpg

Thanks all!

Last edited:
Only one, I believe, at least that made it out into the wild. Good luck with the trades!

At a minimum, there was a sale of 15 FKs I believe (pre-Delta heat treat) with the Terotuf as an option. I had one, but regrettably traded it off.

I'm happy to see 91B got himself an EDC!

WTB/WTT for one of Nathan's early D2 Skinners. This is the tallest of orders, I am aware. (Other than the "one of a kind" stuff.)

At a minimum, there was a sale of 15 FKs I believe (pre-Delta heat treat) with the Terotuf as an option. I had one, but regrettably traded it off.

Well shoot, I had it in my mind that it was one in a 'built' sale. It would be interesting to know how many total exist then. I know Nate went away from the terotuf for that model pretty quickly and I don't remember it as an offering in other sales.

Well shoot, I had it in my mind that it was one in a 'built' sale. It would be interesting to know how many total exist then. I know Nate went away from the terotuf for that model pretty quickly and I don't remember it as an offering in other sales.
I'd love to have a set of terotufs for my backup D3v FK.
Even a set of un buffed black micartas would be great for my 3v FK.

Still looking for a SHIV!! Wanting to buy a New and Unused Shiv with 3V Steel (Also interested in a UF) :thumbsup:
shiv-happens-womens-premium-t-shirt.jpg

Last edited:
This EDC is probably going to be a little smaller than I like. It feels really small compared to my normal knives that I carry for work (Militaries and Enduras etc) I'm thinking of putting it up for trade for a new Field Knife! Anyone? Brand new with factory sheath, Azwelke sheath and extra polished natural micarta scales. Just like I received it from Tommy yestereday!

cnrEXEu.jpg

JVe58cW.jpg

wmBoHAJ.jpg

This EDC is probably going to be a little smaller than I like. It feels really small compared to my normal knives that I carry for work (Militaries and Enduras etc) I'm thinking of putting it up for trade for a new Field Knife! Anyone? Brand new with factory sheath, Azwelke sheath and extra polished natural micarta scales. Just like I received it from Tommy yestereday!

cnrEXEu.jpg

JVe58cW.jpg

wmBoHAJ.jpg
If you want to sell I'd be happy to take it off your hands

I have a Scout Pouch leather sheath I made for a Carothers EDC available; SOLD $68 SOLD shipped US.
6-7oz veg tan leather (oiled), dyed Walnut w/Brown stitching, RH Carry, Firesteel loop.
Leather has wrinkles, natural range scars and imperfections (very cool and unique)

20170805_134743.jpg 20170805_134802.jpg

Last edited:
I'm looking for UFs and/or Shivs in trade for my original large Sebenza "P" (1993) as new in box - with all original accessories (a lefty). If interested in trade discussions, contact via BF conversation.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back