The craziest thing you've done?

I used a 22oz framing hammer to baton my ASHBM through some particularly knotty wood last year. I also chopped up an old couch we were throwing out. Cut right through all the springs, nails, and staples too. Cleaned up just fine with ceramics.

This was my first experience with a Mistress... took her to into the Mountains with me and we had a fantastic time getting to know each other- loved her so much that I had to go off and find my own-thanks Jaxx!!!

QUOTE=Jaxx;16882687]While I was still pretty new to Busse knives, it came down to testing one without bias. Lent 2 landscapers an almost brand new CGFBM to help with my completely overgrown property...and tried not to wince every time one of them bounced it off a rock (I was inside the house)...

She cleaned up well.

Since then, she's logged about 20,000 miles as my "goodwill" Mistress...

[/QUOTE]

Bored scout doing bored scout things. Drove my HG55 through a connex floor to see if I could... I could. No damage to the tip, no rolling on the edge, and hell- the coating isn't any worse for wear!

And then I broke the tip off my Basic 4 LE Skinny trying to pull a nail head out of a delicate box.....

Nothing really abusive. At a family Thanksgiving dinner the only available can opener broke. I retrieved my beloved Custom Shop snakeskin Active Duty from the car and with trepidation
began opening cans, cranberry sauce, yams, etc. I believe I heard it laugh at me and snort "that's all ya got?" Edge remained pristine.

Sorry Busy making CG BB13 sheaths :)

I have done a thing or two :)

Back