The CRK that caught your eye today, PHOTOS encouraged! The PACK thread!

Thought I'd toss out a thread idea. Possibly done before or variations of it, but here goes.

Post a photo of a knife you admire today, possibly one of yours or someone else's.
Tomorrow a different knife might catch your eye, post it tomorrow or if you just can't wait, no worries, post it today too. :thumbup:

Folders, fixed, UGs, CGGs, scratched up and loved plain Ti, Mnandi, etc., they're all game, they're all admired! :D
Photos welcome, comments welcome!

The PACK thread:

Chris Reeve
Knife

I'll start with one of mine. As I was going through my photos, the large Sebenza seen below is my entry today. I've owned it for about two years and it still catches my eye:

attachment.php

Attachments

• Fav of the day.jpg
    Fav of the day.jpg
    23.6 KB · Views: 797
This large Ironwood came in Friday so I'm admiring it this weekend. Ironwood is one of the hardest woods on the planet. It is so hard and dense that it will sink in water. Slow growing small tree from the desert that can live over 1000 years.

Last edited:
Some of my most treasured CRK's

Last edited:
I'm checking this thread from my phone. I will post comments when I'm home. I appreciate the contributions.

The CRK that most recently caught my eye was my most recent purchase. It's not my photo so I hope the member who took the photo won't mind me posting it.
image.jpg
It will be my first large sebenza. I have be looking for one and as soon as I saw it I knew I had to have it!

The CRK that most recently caught my eye was my most recent purchase. It's not my photo so I hope the member who took the photo won't mind me posting it.

Of course I don't James! You should be getting it tomorrow!

Anyway. I have so many that catch my eye, it's hard to pick one ....... HOWEVER, this one catches my eye first ... EVERY single time I open my Mnandi drawer:

MnandiCamTnLdr5.jpg

MnandiCamTnLdr8.jpg

One that got away way too soon! A large regular BG42. Alas...;)

IMG_1276.jpg

Rickster - what is that inlay material, 3rd one down from the top?

Lonny,
It's Madagascar Jigged Rose/Wood, They only produced a very few, I also had the Manandi to match it.

But the black one is the one to have, Cape Buffalo Horn with Spirograph Damascus, Super rare.

Back