The CRK that caught your eye today, PHOTOS encouraged! The PACK thread!

This one...
fdec3b0e-cc57-471e-a70a-89e89e29a250.jpg

I totally dig that one! But then I am partial to the Mnandi. :D

Of course I don't James! You should be getting it tomorrow!

Anyway. I have so many that catch my eye, it's hard to pick one ....... HOWEVER, this one catches my eye first ... EVERY single time I open my Mnandi drawer:

MnandiCamTnLdr5.jpg

MnandiCamTnLdr8.jpg

You were buying that one as I was buying my Sharkstooth...good thing I had my eye on another or else I'd have been hoping to score that one of yours!

fewpop, that was a beauty, but someone hopefully loves it now.
hoodep, nice regular!
HwangJino, I like inlays too!
lemmuhj, I still have a soft spot for those original pivots.
jlubas, that one is so beautiful.
RICKSTER, wow, so much beauty!

And ... as I open my Small Sebenza drawer, THIS one ALWAYS catches my eye first, regardless of which one I am opening the drawer to look at or get:

SmSeb2006Amb13.jpg

Can't seem to get the Iphone to capture both the Honduran rosewood and the Damascus.

The new Sebenza 25 caught my eye late last night, and I stayed up all night trying to find one online.

No luck. Sold out everywhere, 600-unit backorder status.

Until I found the last remaining of three that showed up last Thursday, after an 8-month wait, at a shop on the east coast!

It will be here in two days.

Nice trio of smalls Humblerodent. I'm a sucker for that white/cream ivory

Thx for the thread Lisa. Nice stuff

Well, as I open my large Sebenza drawer .... it's looking kind of lonely in there, as I have been trying to liquidate most of the larges and concentrate on smalls and Mnandis. BUT ... this one is still there and ALWAYS catches my eye first.

UGCCGLGHem.jpg

I always love it when they do intricate work around the locating hole, nice one d.r.h.

Back