The Flea Market Mung Absolution Thread

Scotcha, Gusbuster, TripleT, and Wex1,

These guys all went way out of their way today to try to help me out. Way above and beyond.

Thanks guys. The first and last rounds are gonna be on me someday.

Hope I get a chance to return the favor.

Luca917 (Tony)

Philip L has exceeded their stored private messages quota and cannot accept further messages until they clear some space

Yes
They do

gusbuster has exceeded their stored private messages quota and cannot accept further messages until they clear some space.

i dont want to start a new thread to tell folks each time they need to clean out their PM's

so i will post here

I am "motivated" on the W.A. Surls Pocket Puuko and the JouFuu Leather sheath I have in the Flea Market. Let's make an Easter deal!

I am SHOCKED that cutchu's Bear Paw has not sold yet. It is one of the nicest examples of that model I have seen. I already own two Bear Paws, and cannot justify another... Someone please buy that knife before my resolve crumbles!

I know. Heck I cannot believe that either the double bolstered Hunter or the Desert Ironwood Bear Paw are still there. Some time ago, those would have been gone in minutes. Are there just too many FFs on the market right now?

I need a little help. I have this BC Jr. for sale and cannot remember the type handle or steel. A potential customer is asking and I forgot. Do any of you guys have any suggestions as to what they might be?

Ever have one of those moments when you are thinking, somebody please buy this before I cave? Then someone does and you think "*$#! I should have bought it!"

Will's production camp knife is going to haunt me for awhile.

Back