The Flea Market Mung Absolution Thread

Haha. I would bet that you are certainly NOT alone.

Do you ever: Not buy something from the Flea market because Friday is right around the corner?

I have my eye on a few but I can't stretch myself thin for Sharking on Friday. Am I alone.....

I'm not a mod and I don't pretend to be, but ... Ladies and gents, I can see your sale. Give it some time and let it be. If you want to update the price, why not edit the original post? Please do not bully new users or sellers by continually posting updates to the sale in front of newer listings. This is more of a general comment, it is not directed towards anyone specifically. Rock on :star:

Esav Benyamin said:
Update on reposting:

SECTION 3 - Rules for Sellers / Traders / Service Providers (hereafter referred to as "Sellers"):
1.Rules for everyone:
[ ... ]
16. REPOSTING / RELISTING: You must wait two (2) weeks (14 days) to relist items for sale after the first time they have been listed. Don't try to circumvent this, your sale will be deleted, and your account will be locked.

Is that the rule in a hosted makers forum?
I know the have leeway in their subforum

I can't speak for Fiddleback Forge or for Bladeforums.

We discussed this some previously, however:

thurin said:
The Flea Market here in the Fiddleback Forums is to be considered part of the exchange and all the exchange rules apply. With the additional rule:

"The buying and selling of Fiddleback items is allowed in THIS FORUM only under the Fiddleback Flea market which Andy is allowed to do since he has paid for it. Anything for sale outside of Fiddleback items is to be listed in The Exchange. There will be no exceptions to this rule."

From: http://www.bladeforums.com/forums/s...ng-Absolution-Thread™?p=15442982#post15442982

Kicking myself over sleeping on Kirkwood's evergreen camp muk!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congrats to kurpak!

That one is going to haunt me in my knife dreams for awhile.

Man Scotcha... I REALLY wish I had a use for one of those Camps...
I'm with you Tx... Those handle combinations are outstanding, I just don't use anything at the Camp size... If that was a custom shop Duke or HB with that config, watch out!

If they don't go, I'm thinking of taking them on a camping trip next month. Sure will find lots for them to do.

My son already wants the custom shop one and I suspect it might have something to do with impressing the fairer sex :D

I just got a the Camp Knife from last Friday and I must say this design is awesome. This is really the knife I would choose if I was given the choice of only being able to carry one blade. This blade can take whatever you throw at it. I recommend for everyone to at least hold one to see what i mean!!!

The three that are up in the Flea Market are good deals!!

Martin

I just got a the Camp Knife from last Friday and I must say this design is awesome. This is really the knife I would choose if I was given the choice of only being able to carry one blade. This blade can take whatever you throw at it. I recommend for everyone to at least hold one to see what i mean!!!

The three that are up in the Flea Market are good deals!!

Martin

it puts a smile on my face every time i pick one up

Yes, thanks Garrett (kurpak). You're gonna love it!

Can't believe all the awesome Camp Knives in the flea market right now. :eek:

I want a camp knife, even owned one for a couple hours...but who in the hell only carries one knife? It probably wouldn't get the use it deserves from me because it's a BC and a 9"-10" chopper and I'm set. That being said I still want one...

If someone is after a camp knife, there are some compelling choices!

Man - those camp knives have been calling me for days....I couldn't take it. I broke down and bought the Bocote w/ OD Bolsters from Abe. Though choice - all 3 listed are amazing.

Back