The "Forsaken Mistress" Riddle Solved!!! . . . $750.00 In Total Prizes!!!. . . 5 Winners!!!

Really looking forward to this one, was just wishing for a larger blade release.
Pretty much can' to wrong with any mistress,
Maybe it's one of em few protos i saw before (cant remember where) of Bushwacker mistresses with few different shorter blade length, that b pretty cool

Last edited:
been lurking this thread every 10 minutes hoping for a sneak peek. we need photos bossman.:D

Really looking forward to this one, was just wishing for a larger blade release.
Pretty much can' to wrong with any mistress,
Maybe it's one of em few protos i saw before (cant remember where) of Bushwacker mistresses with few different shorter blade length, that b pretty cool

I wouldn’t mind seeing a ASHBM with 8 inch blade :) But any mistress I’m sure will be great !!
Hoping for infi offered in comp and CG :)

Any guesses on prices?

$527 - $567 Combat Grade
$697 Satin

Of course they could throw comp or dc finish in there and then who knows

I feel a sneak peek coming within the hour. . . Probably sooner!

Here's the deal though! You can copy the pic but you can't post it anywhere until we post it on the official intro thread.

Agree?

If so, stay tuned!!!!

It will be up for approx. 10 SECONDS!!!!

SHE is Drop Dead Sexy gorgeous!

Let's Drink!

Jerry

That was fast, stealthy, yet extremely satisfying - just like a Forsaken Mistress should be! :eek::eek::eek::cool::cool::cool:o_O:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

L E T U S N O W C O M M E N C E T O D R I N K ! ! !

Last edited:
By the time I right clicked to save, she vanished. She was long and tall, with killer curves wearing nothing but a thong of linen, thick but not overly so with a fine point that sinks heart-deep with effortless ease. Phew, i think I need a cigar :eek::eek::eek::D:D:D

Back