The Funnel--questions, comments..whatever. Just pour it in here. Somebody'll see it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I had hoped to maybe get back out on the land and try my hand at some fire starting skills this weekend. As I've shown, I can put up with the cold weather and the snow and the associated mud..but the Demon that runs Indiana saw fit to warm us up to the high 60's, but under a constant downpour. Stupid Indiana weather.. On the plus side, the wife and I took Jr. out to the nearest big city (Clarksville) to the Cavernous Bass Pro Shop where we picked up a couple in-the-waistband-holsters for concealed carry, and just generally browsed the awesomeness. I shall outfit myself for this summers adventures post haste. Also, this was displayed prominently amongst the outdoor blades, which I find amusing..
http://www.gerbergear.com/Frontpage...oduct-Notifications/Bear-Grylls-Parang-Recall
Apparently if you bought one of these and actually try to..you know..use it, it will snap in half, fly back and split your skull. Boy, I'm glad I went with the M-18.

Last edited:
Just so everyone knows, I'm getting about 3-5 emails a week on both the Yuma and the M-18. Some follow through and order, some don't. Such is the nature of the business. My point being, for a small operation, word is spreading and that is good for everybody. Because one day, Todd will be able to quit his day job (yeah, he works full time in case you didn't know) and concentrate on knife making full time. I imagine the hardest thing in the world is to quit a job you've been at for 17 years to try something else full time. But if he keeps spending every free minute in his shop keeping up with orders..guess he'll have to, won't he?:)

Just a heads up... Todd, I got the box. OMMFG! This thing is even sexier in hand than I imagined!!!!!

When I get a chance I will take some good photos. Right now I only have the one where I was taunting my friends.

Just a heads up... Todd, I got the box. OMMFG! This thing is even sexier in hand than I imagined!!!!!

When I get a chance I will take some good photos. Right now I only have the one where I was taunting my friends.

Post the damn pics Cbear!

No need to post pix Jarod, I've seen them. They're beautiful pieces of steel guys!

So, first up is the 'hawk:
IMAG0810.jpg

Todd cut a heart into the head for me. I love it!

Next up, the matching Magua:
IMAG0809.jpg
|

The level of craftsmanship on here is IMMACULATE! This thing is STUPID sharp and so awesome!

And finally, a gift to a female in Chicago, the blade on here is just within Chicago carry limits, (2.5") so you can have some idea of size:
IMAG0815.jpg

Outstanding. Must've been like Christmas opening up 3 new blades, Huh?

Hey Cbear. Glad you like em. If ya don't mind post them in my "free for all to post pic thread" it would be nice to show the contrast of those pieces vs the others if you don't mind.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back