The GUNTING!!!

Dave is being rather humble..He is one of the reasons we will be having Lock flow drills with the GUNTING..as well as Gunting vs Gunting stuff...He quite creative!
Keep up the good work!!!!

Dave n Andy were very busy this weekend learning from Tuhon Chris Sayoc and demo-ing the Gunting to those in attendence.
Tuhon Chris really likes the GUNTING..wonder why..LOL..

I'm curious as to how the name "Gunting" came about. In Tagalog, it means "scissors".

-Greg

Gunting is not only to scissor something: the word also is to escalate in force as from simple finger picks to cutting...
connotations of the word are more numerous.Just like some other languages HOw its said changes the meaning... The knife is cabible of doing simple hits ( connotation as GUNTING)to limb destructions ( filipino style- Gunting again)) to full DTL- De-animation, trap n lock to cutting and within the flow it opens kinetically..
So it became the GUNTING;..
I teach FMA so that helped as well...
Does that help?

Hi,
I like the idea of offering a complete Gunting kit, like videos, knife and trainer.

Ferrell

well the GUNTING KIT: also comes as cool aluminum trainers from Eges2, (open and closed), Video and complete video series on GUNTING, SPYDERCO functional trainer drone, CRMIPT TOOL, and real SPYDERCO GUNTING KNIFE, complete curriculum with instructor seminars..and a lubrication kit AND holsters from SKUNKWORKS Concealment Solutiuons...

Back