The HDFK prepares dinner

I can't take the feel or smell of the original chapstick. But the 'medicated' version works great for me (not sure why it is billed as medicated???) Much less waxy, and doesn't have that smell to it that the original does. I either use it or the Carmex like you showed, but in tube form. The medicated chapstick is a little less 'heavy' yet than the Carmex even.

LOL! It's funny how we went from spaghetti to chapstick in like 3 seconds flat! :D If I stick one with my bow this Saturday, I'll do a write up on how I gut, skin and quarter a deer up! I wish I had an EDC2 to do it, but looks like the HDFK will have no problems splitting joints!

I didn’t go this year but my usual group got a Bull Moose and an immature Bull in first 2 days. All the fires up here, seems hunting is like shooting fish in a glass. Everyone I know is filling thier boots first day or two.

About Chapstick, I’ve been known to derail a thread or two.

Speaking of derailing, you wouldn't believe all the bull I put up with at work. Of course I'm prolly dishing it out pretty heavy myself.

Hey Jonny, whatcha been cooking lately?

Back